➤ one.

·˚ ༘ ↳ ❝ missed you dearly ❞

"MY GRACE, his highness has wished for your presence. Please proceed there at once." Kazuha, one of the few people who follows [Name] and her orders, had informed her. Placing his right hand on top of his chest, he bowed at [Name], showing his utter most respect to the lady's superiority.

She, who lets out a breathe, stopped from writing on the white paper in front of her. [Name] placed the expensive-looking metal-nib pen to the side to prevent any of the ink to spill unto the paper that had documentations she will be needing when travelling to different areas in Teyvat.

"Thank you, Kazuha. I'll be there in a moment. There is no need to wait for me. Just report to my father now." She said in a hushed tone. He nodded his head and bowed once more before walking out from your study area.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

After having a small conversation with her father about processing her and her family's archives to have the easy accessibility to venture around, [Name] automatically went outside the house, greeting the guards that had stood there for quite sometime now before wandering around. [Name] had found herself crossing paths by none other than Kazuha himself, playing a small tune using a piece of green leaf that brought amazement to her face.

A small sigh lingered on her face as she slowly went towards the male with her arms placed behind her back.

"Kazuha," You called out, causing the male to look at you with surprise.

His porcelain-like face was decorated with a soft expression and a tiny smile upon seeing you.

[Name] fastened her pace and was now finally in front of her secret lover. Without even caring about people seeing them, she quickly embraced Kazuha, wrapping her arms around his neck as she rested her head on his shoulder, quite close to his neck.

A small sigh of pure satisfaction escaped her lips as she closed her eyes.

"I have missed you dearly." It has been a long time since you hugged Kazuha, and you missed his warmth so much.

"My grace, someone might spot us at such a position." He whispered, not hugging you back as he looked around, looking for any evesdropper at such a wide garden.

After he had confirmed that no one is around, that's when he hugged you back, his other hand went its way to your head, his fingers running through your hairlocks.

"I missed you too, [Name]-sama." He whispered to your ears. She felt a giddy feeling that made her smile immensely.

 She felt a giddy feeling that made her smile immensely

Saeki.
CX.