➤ two.

·˚ ༘ ↳ ❝ the color red ❞

A SMALL, SOFT GROAN erupted from the white-haired man's throat as he dived into your lips again, his tongue giving your bottom lip a lick as you kissed him back, much to his delight.

Kazuha's grabby hands were roaming everywhere around your body, from your waist, now resting them on your exposed thighs. While your left hand is stay put on top of his head, softly gripping onto his hair as he tried to deepen the shared kiss once more.

Before it could escalate farther more, a faint knock from [Name]'s door echoed through the thick walls of the palace.

Much to the couple's dismay, they can't help but separate from each other close proximity. A quite irritated look was seen on Kazuha's face, the thought of mass murder of family and relatives upon the disruption of time with his lover.

He gave [Name] a last peck on the lips before standing up, flattening the hairs that stuck out due to you pulling on them ever so tightly.

While you on the other hand, did the same. Lowering the dress that you are currently wearing to prevent them from seeing your thighs and anything upper of that.

As Kazuha opened the door, he was greeted by a close friend of [Name], Ayaka. Despite being shocked by the lady's appearance without notice, his face did not have any sort of emotion display. Instead, he bowed down to the lovely woman.

"Greetings, Ayaka-sama. I am sure [Name]-sama will be delighted upon your appearance in the palace." Kazuha greeted, Ayaka gave him a kind smile.

As the male raised his head, Ayaka tried to stifle in her laugh, opening her gold-navy fan to cover most of her face. After a second, she closed the fan again as she gestured the side of her lips using her fingers.

Kazuha's eyes slightly widened as he brought his thumb on the side of his lips, wiping and quickly looked at his thumb, only to see a tint of red lipstick smeared on the corner of his lips.

He let out an awkward cough and bowed once more before proceeding out to give the two ladies their personal time.

"Ayaka! What brings you here at this hour?" You said, greeting your friend with a hug.

"Should you be doing other things such as wandering around Inazuma, watching travelers that came here by boat from Liyue harbour?"

"Well, I was bored in our house. So I decided on my own to visit you." She answered, causing a smile to appear on your face. You were skeptical when she had avoided the question, but was sure she had a better reason why.

It has been a quite some time since you had seen her. Both were too busy to actually plan a a proper afternoon tea like you had always done with her.

Ayaka entered your room, you glanced at your back to see Kazuha, who's also looking at you from quite a distance. You gave him a smile and a small wave before closing the door behind you.

"What was Kazuha doing inside your room?" Lady Ayaka asked with a hint of playfulness on her tone, sitting down on the chair, her fan being pushed to the table infront.

"He had even a smudge of red, which you coincidentally, always wore."

"I asked him to do something for me." Good thing you quickly came up with a dumb yet reasonable excuse.

Ayaka just lets out a small hum as a response, giving you a closed-eye smile.

The female already knew what's going on between you and Kazuha. Yet she didn't forced you to tell her your relationship with him. Ayaka is just waiting for you to tell her on your own will.

"And had that involved anything of the color red?" She asked.

You swallowed the saliva that formed from the insides of your throat. You took her fan and covered your face with it.

"Perhaps it did involve the color red. And if I were to tell you it involved painting, then would you stop your assumptions?"

She just smiled.

Saeki.
CX✓