➤ six.

·˚ ༘ ↳ ❝ our departure ❞

"KAZU, is it really necessary for you to leave?" You asked in a hushed tone, hands crossed over your chest while you watched him gather the stuff he needs for his venturing out.

"Our guards are resilient. You don't need to go, Kazu.." You pleaded, trying your utmost best to persuade Kazuha to not leave the beloved country. It wasn't because of selfishness or possessiveness, it was just too risky for him to fled the country when the Electro Archon and their soldiers are on high alert for people with visions. It would have been best for him to hide within the thick walls of the palace, but Kazuha kept on insisting that he needed to leave.

Kazuha stopped for a moment, his face full of thought. It was merely so heartbreaking for him to see you so worried about him. He turned to you, ready to give his full attention to you with the softest of smiles. His hand reached to your cheek and cupped it.

"My beloved, I need to leave this country, our hometown. Having me being searched by the archon will put you in grave danger if I stay here any longer. I would never forgive myself if I see you in harms ways." He said in his oh-so sweet of a tone that you wished you can listen like a cassette tape.

"Perhaps, I can take you with me." Kazuha said, which made you open your mouth, but not a word escaped your mouth.

The man took note of the sudden silence that fell upon you.

"My apologies, it is merely a joke to lift up the atmosphere." He said, trying to mask out the disappointment that he had.

"When is our departure?" You asked in yet again another hushed tone, causing Kazuha to stare right back at you.

"Pardon?"

"When are we leaving this place?" You asked again, holding his hand that was placed on your cheek.

"[Name], you do know your responsibilities as the sole heiress of your family.." He said, shocked by what you said. "The royal family will look for you, and even connect your disappearance with me."

"I know. But, I just wanted to be selfish for once and be with you always." [Name] whispers.

"If that ever happens, then I'll change my appearance and how I act. I'll learn how people who were not born into the rich act and live like. I'll sacrifice mountains of gold just to be with you, Kaedehara Kazuha."

Kazuha swore he felt his heart skip a beat by what his beloved had said. He did not expected for you to agree to come with him in his dangerous travel.

"We will be leaving at dawn, my love. Be prepared by then." He informed you, giving your forehead a quick kiss before resuming with what he was doing.

From the door, the young male servant was peaking. The heiress to the throne willing to trade her royal status and be a regular civilian? It seemed to be the best choice. If she was voluntarily ready to trade the riches her family has, then even if the boy was only a background and a male servant, he approves of it.

 If she was voluntarily ready to trade the riches her family has, then even if the boy was only a background and a male servant, he approves of it

Been a long time since
I last updated

Saeki.
CX.