➤ five.

·˚ ༘ ↳ ❝ tending his wounds ❞

"IT IS..? TELL ME. You out of all people would have known that I absolutely despise any suspense." You crumpled your eyebrows together at the same as the male stuttered to even formulate a sentence in such an immense stare that you gave.

Servants like him have served the palace/castle for countless years. Surely he would have known that fact about you after being with the royal family for such a long time.

"It is Kaedehara Kazuha, [Name]-sama." He said, voice quivering.

It was no surprise, the Electro vision on your desk, the object that he held as he ran toward you, and the cat that belonged to his friend that was hiding in his clothes.

It was too obvious, or maybe you were just that oblivious to notice such items. You clenched your jaw, dawning at the realization that Kazuha Kaedehara, was the person that the Electro Archon was in pursuit of.

Letting out a heaved sigh, you wave your hand to the man to be dismissed and to report to the others.

"I will hear everything in details later and in the reports. You are dismissed. I still need to tend to the wounds of Kazuha." You cleared, asking him to leave with your rule. "And the kitten, of course."

"[Name]-sama, it is no need. The maids will take care for Kaedehara-"

"Leave, please." You said once again. Whatever trauma or past he had, he flinched and bowed to you before leaving. You clicked your tongue the moment he was no longer in the room. Tsk. He was stubborn and no servant had been this stubborn to such rules of yours. Perhaps he was a new one. You did see him on countless occasions navigating himself through the palace before panicking and even tearing up all because he got lost. It was a big establishment. Who wouldn't get lost.

You took out the small kit from the insides of your drawer, walking towards Kazuha as you carefully sat beside him, trying not to stir the sleeping man awake.

You took his hand that was injured, placing it on your lap as you started putting ointments on it, careful as you can. And then you started wrapping it with a white gauze.

Accidentally tightening the gauze around his hand, Kazuha, who is laying limp on your bed scrunch his face, feeling every hint of pain there is to come. Though he didn't wake up, only letting out a soft groans whenever you dabbed cotton on his seemingly still fresh wounds.

"My apologies." [Name] whispered, giving his hand that was wrapped in bondages a gentle caress.

[Name] carefully placed his hand on top of Kazuha's stomach as she rested her head on the bed, still sitting on the hard-wood floor.

The kitten had been peeping from his shirt, fast asleep like him. Unlike Kazuha, the gentle creatures had not a stain of blood nor injuries on them, which was one good thing to have.

She stared at the loving face of Kazuha, softly fixing his hair so that it won't irritate his face.

Her hand went its way to his cheeks, caressing it with utmost care, as if handling a fragile thing.

You almost forgot that you have annoying paperwork to do. You stood up from sitting, though you firstly placed a soft kiss on Kazuha's forehead before going back to your desk.

Im sorry this is so short ://

[Tried to make it longer but I really don't know anything about Kazuha's story that much. lol.]

Saeki.

CX