➤ special 1 / ?

KAZUHA KAEDEHARA couldn't help but admire how every movements you make seems to be so elegant. Was it because you were born from a prestigious family?

He doesn't know. Or rather, he didn't care at all where you came from.

Kazuha found himself admiring you from a far yet again. He watched how the winds blew pass your hair, causing your hair locks to sway in the same direction as the soft blowing wind. He watched you converse with other students while he was quite a far from where you're at.

Somehow, despite how far you two are from each other, your eyes still found its way to his red eyes with yellow hues one. Kazuha's whole system went into a shock, his heart beating rapidly as if he ran a marathon. The maple leaf that was in his grasp flew away along the wind, going to your direction.

The invisible red string of fate connected the two individuals, tugging each other as if telling them to get closer. Their eyes locked for a few seconds before you gave the fellow student a genuine smile.

There it was again. Kazuha's heart, wanting to jump out of his ribcage. Despite the nervousness he was feeling right now, he took all the courage he could get to muster out a smile. To not seem rude to the girl he had a crush on.

Once you saw the beautiful smile of Kazuha Kaedehara, you bowed your head slightly before walking away.

The maple leaf that was once in Kazuha's grasp is now making its way to you, planting itself onto your shoulders before it got blown once again from the wind.

( 08 . 13 . 23 )
one out of ??