➤ nine.

·˚ ༘ ↳ ❝ INAZUMAN RESISTANCE ❞

ONCE Kazuha had brought all the vision hunters down to the ground, his hand quickly attached itself onto your wrist, pulling and tugging on it which forced you to run behind him.

As the both of you were running towards the port, ready to flee Inazuma, the sound of an arrow coming towards both of you ranged your ears. You swiftly pulled Kazuha towards you, stumbling on his own feet like a toddler.

The arrow that travelled with such momentum and speed had hit the tree instead of your lover's backside, or probably even head. You couldn't care which part it could have hit the white haired male, all that concerned you was his safety and well being.

Knowing where the direction the arrow came from, you took the bow that was placed on your back, summoning an arrow that formed the golden-brownish tint around it, symbolizing the vision that one of the archons had gave you, Geo.

Kazuha on the other hand had his hands on his sword once more, readying himself for another fight, another regretful and memorable fight that always lingers in his dreams and thoughts.

"Show yourselves at once! Step out of your hiding places and face us!" You said, aiming your arrow at the possible places where they hid.

"[Name] [Last Name] and Kaedehara Kazuha of the fallen Kaedehara family, what a surprise seeing you both here."

The unknown man said, stepping out from the dark where he was hiding himself. You got a good glimpse of his appearance, light brown hair with a fox-like ears.

"Gorou?-" As you stated his name, footsteps could be heard from quite a far, assuming that it was the vision hunters. The other two males heard it too, Kazuha's hand quickly held yours and was about to run until Gorou spoke.

"Follow me." He stated, and started running. Your lover gave you a quick glance, looking at you with weary eyes, hands on his sword again, questioning if Gorou was even worth trusting. You nodded your head as an answer, and the both of you started following him.

᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

The run was shorter than you had expected it to be, you estimated that it took a good two minutes to reach the Inazuman, or also known as Sangonomiya Resistance.

You three reached the gates, the two guards that were guarding it quickly opened the gates after seeing Gorou, they eyed you and Kazuha suspiciously but didn't talk instead. Knowing that Gorou will not bring any harm to their Resistance group.

"Ah, so who are these two people you brought, Gorou?" a lady appeared in front of the trio, with a kind smile on her face.

You took off the hat that you wore as your disguised, not feeling the need to conceal yourself to such a person like Gorou, who had recognized you so easily despite the disguise.

You smiled sweetly at the lady.

"Long time no see, Kokomi-san." You greeted, giving her a kind smile.

Why is this so short wth ╥_╥ps: i wrote this last night and i was sleepy that time so this chaptermight not make any sense-

ps: i wrote this last night and
i was sleepy that time so this chapter
might not make any sense-

Don't worry, its longer now :0 - Editor