➤ eight.

·˚ ༘ ↳ ❝ CLINGY KAZUHA ❞

NOW she's sat in front of her desk, the feather dipped in black ink being inked over all the assigned paperwork that she is rushing to do before her and Kazuha leave before day break.

Kazuha watched from the other side of the table, his chin resting on the table. His eyes were following the inked feather scribbling words unto a piece of paper. His face scrunched up, was she really ignoring the poor male who lost a friend for a piece of paper?

"Must you ignore me for this piece of paper?" He asked, sounding more of a whine than he has expected. Your ears perked. It was such a rare sight to see the male asking attention from any person in general. He was never like this when you were kids.

The silly things made you cackle slightly. You covered your mouth with your free hand, stiffling your laugh.

"Of course, I must finish this before we leave our beloved nation after all." He lets out a sigh at what you said, he couldn't find any flaw from all your previous conversations to start an argument. All your reasons were valid and correct. Almost perfect.

An idea popped out from his mind. As you started signing the papers, Kazuha lifted his head from the table and gently took the pen from your hand.

You raised your head, planning to give him a light scolding when you saw a small pout on his face.

You rested your right cheek on your palm, looking straight at his eyes as you gave him a smile.

"Does clingy Kazuha want hugs?" You joked, stretching your arms wide enough for him to dive on you.

You swore you saw how his face lit up by what you said as he quickly stood up from sitting on the ground, slightly stumbling on his own foot as Kazuha went towards you, wrapping his arms around yours. A small sigh of content left Kazuha's lips, resting his forehead on your shoulder blade.

᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"My Grace, pardon me, but why are you so slow? For the love of the Archons," Kazuha nagged you, his hand gripping on yours, needing to speed up since the vision hunters have seen and caught up with you in attempts to bypass them and exit Inazuma.

"Don't move!" One of them shouted at the two, [Name] makes an estimate that the vision hunters were no more than 4 soldiers judging by their loud footsteps.

Though you can't really tell as your head was lowered down, and a hat was on top of your head so that no one can see your face that is somewhat familiar all around the corner of Inazuma.

Kazuha's hands latched on the handle of his sword, drawing it out when one of the men took another step closer to them. His plan was to just fright them off, and with the proper timing, they could runaway and reach the dock where they can flee and free at last.

"Just a breathe away until we reach the port. Seems we couldn't evade you after all." Kazuha laughed bitterly, his hopes of living with you in another country being shattered like newly made glass.

From your peripheral view, you saw one of the hunters were about to draw their sword. Thus, the sword that you had brought except for your bow that was on your back was quickly held by your gloved hand.

"Vision hunters decree! Hand over your visions!"

"If only you could make one exception... Things could have been easier for you." Your significant other who's behind you had told them once again, Kazuha's eyes watching your form on how you were about to draw your blade at them.

"My Grace, I wish for you to put your sword back. I can handle them alone. Please do not stain your hands with blood and dirt like mine."

Ok but like, imagine Kazuhawearing the clothes like that image above whenever it's only thetwo of youuu

wearing the clothes like that image above whenever it's only the
two of youuu

just finished the trails of Tianqiu because I was bored, and tbh I was really nervous cause plenty of players said that it was hard

But,, it was seriously so easy????
(ft. Kazuha on the pic)

© Saeki !!
CX.