➤ three.

note: Spoilers for Kazuha's quest.

·˚ ༘ ↳ ❝ electro archon

"[NAME]-SAMA, A great friend of yours, Tomo, has challenged the Electro Archon to a duel." The person outside your door dictated after a subtle knock on the door to make sure of his presence. You stood up, your chair being pushed backwards and fall on its back by the mention of you and Kazuha's friend.

You opened the door, a terrified and concerned look smeared all over your face like paint.

"Tomo.. Tomo.. Kazuha. Does Kazuha know of this? Have you informed him?" You asked, praying to the dearest Archons that he knows nothing of his friend's doing.

"Y-yes, [Name]-sama. If I am not mistaken, he was the first one to know and react to such news." The male servant stuttered.

"Where is he?" You asked again, clenching your jaw in anticipation. He always moves on his own. Kazuha was still reckless and never thought before moving, especially in these situations.

"He left after hearing it, [Name]-sama." After hearing this, you lightly pushed him out of your way. You were about to run, to chase Kazuha, but the man you pushed was much faster than you. He gripped on your hand, pulling you lightly and even hesitantly.

"It is too dangerous for you to wander on your own, [Name]-sama! The Archon's warriors and people are searching every area and possibly the entirety of Teyvat to find and retrive the holder of the visions!" He exclaimed.

"Kazuha and Tomo! I need to follow them!" You shouted, quite struggling to get out from his unexpected strong grip that held you in place.

"You are a Geo vision holder. Please, you're also the sole heiress of this family!" [Name] couldn't do anything. She was now being stopped by multiple guards that blocked the hallway from her only way out from such a huge area.

"It is our duty as servants and workers to keep you safe at times like this. Do not struggle, we beg of it."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Now inside of your room with two guards guarding the outside of the room for you to not be able to escape, You waited impatiently for your lover's arrival, expecting him to give you wonderful news that he had convinced Kei to step out of the fight or atleast win the battle against the Archons.

If it was even possible at this point.

A shout of your name caught your attention which made you quickly dart your eyes to the door that was slowly being opened. The familiar white tinted hair peeked through the door. Kazuha, who you have waited his arrival for hours was finally back. He entered and slammed the door shot with such force that even the guards that guarded your door flinch. You hear them click their tongues before the door finally closed.

"[Name]-sama..." Kazuha whispered your name, his hand hardly gripping onto something you couldn't identify.

"Kazuha! Are you hurt? What about Tomo?!" You asked, quickly going towards him as you crouched down to get to his level.

A loud sob escaped his lips, which shocked you the most. Kazuha grasped onto your clothes as he started wailing, shoving his face on your shoulder blade in attempts to suppress his sobs.

His cries, the sound he makes that made your heart clench painfully. It was as if your heart was being stabbed multiple times. Your shaky arms wrapped around his head softly, caressing his hair to try to make him calm.

"M-my grace, Tomo has.." He can't even complete his sentence without a sob leaving his mouth.

"Shh.. Don't force yourself to talk." You softly whispered, tears were threatening to fall from your eyes as you already knew what happened to your dear, good friend.

"He's gone.."

We love some daily angst

*/sips tea*

*/Opens a 'how to make
readers cry' book*

Indeed we do.

Saeki.

CX✓