➤ eleven.

·˚ ༘ ↳ ❝ FAREWELL ❞

·˚ ༘ ↳ ❝ FAREWELL

THE first one who stir awake was Kazuha. He had slept with ease during the cold night, secretly opening a window to let the cold breeze into the cabin while still maintaining to be hidden. Your sleeping figure was the first thing he saw, instead of the usual sword he carried when you and him were still in the palace. A small lazy smile sketched on his face as he brought his hand towards your cheek, caressing it softly.

"My love," Kazuha spoke, the man trying to wake you up as gently as possible. But to his dismay, the only response he earned was the light snores that came from your mouth.

"[Name]." He stated, earning a soft groan from you. Your hand moved to your face to get rid of the strand of hair that managed to stick with you. But yet again, Kazuha was left with no reply.

Kazuha lets out a small quiet chuckle, placing a light kiss on your nose, trying to get a reaction from you. He did succeeded, though. You scrunched your nose as your arm was now placed on his shoulder.

"Kazuha, if you must, I still need my sleep. Please call for an appointment later on." You told him in a groggy tone, your hand shooing him away.

Kazuha's face when you said that was laughable. Kazuha's laugh was somewhat unsure on what happened, but still managed to make him smile to some extent.

He quickly recovered from his little shock, a laugh escaped his lips as he hid his face on your neck. He still couldn't contain the laughs that escaped from his soft lips.

"Oh goodness." He sighed, chuckling a bit.

"My grace, you must wake up. We still need to get ready so we can reach the port early." The Ronin had said, slightly shaking your sleeping figure.

"Huh..?" You mumbled, sitting up all of a sudden. Despite the comfortable sleep you had, the essence of your training to be alert for the heir of the thrown bolted you awake.

"We need to say our farewell to the others." He told you.

Ah, just like what the others say. Time do fly so fast. It's already been a week or two since you and Kazuha had stayed at the Sanganomiya Resistance, offering help as an exchange for them letting you both stay at their place.

Kazuha, helping them train while you on the other hand, patching up their injuries that they got from their training and ambushes from the Vision Hunt Decree.

᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

All of you are in front of the Sanganomiya Resistance's gates. A sad smile plastered on your face.

Deep down, you do not want to leave this place. To leave Inazuma. But you need to, not just because you want to be with Kazuha, but also your life isn't safe if you have a vision and you're staying in Inazuma.

You gave your dear friend, Kokomi, a hug. You did the same with Gorou. Your eyes were teary as you didn't want to leave them.

"Thank you very much for making our stay here memorable! Let's see each other again in the near future, hmm?" You told them, both you and Kazuha were waving at them.

Hello, it's been awhile :D

©saeki

CX