➤ four.

·˚ ༘ ↳ ❝ white kitten ❞

SOFT PURRS COULD be heard from inside the room that was accompanied the soft cries of the person you had always loved the most.

You thought that your head was playing tricks with you, but it looks like it wasn't it. Before you could ask Kazuha if he had heard the purrs, the head of the cat with white fur covered from head to toe peeped from Kazuha's shirt. Your eyebrows knitted closely together, mouth slightly open trying to decipher how a creature that small could fit inside of his shirt and cry.

"A kitten.." You mumbled. Slowly, you brought your hand closer to pet the kitten's head. The kitten let out small soft purrs and closed it's eyes when your hand came in contact with your hand. The ends of your lips turned up, continuing to pet the small kitten.

"I-it is Kei's kitten. I saw it hiding from the bushes when I saw," He whispered, Kazuha's eyes. They were filled with nothing but anger and sadness.

"When I saw him get killed by them.."

"Kazuha, dear, you should rest first, okay? I'll handle whatever is going on here." You said, caressing his cheeks as he leaned on your hand.

His eyes were droopy as he took out the small kitten from his clothes, he then placed it down and hugged you right back. Placing his head on your neck as he closed his eyes and let out a shaky breathe, still can't somehow processed everything that's been happening.

You heard a knock from the door and it was followed by the sound of the doorknob being twisted.

"[Name]-sama, I heard that Kazuha barged into your room without proper consent. He got passed the guards. I apologize on his be-" Before he could finish his sentence, he saw Kazuha was clinging onto you as if his life was on the line.

His eyes widened by the scene in front of him as he started walking towards you two, planning to pull Kazuha away from you. But you stopped him by raising your hand infront of the servant.

"It's fine. I can handle this." You said, giving him a small smile. The man stayed still, his lips forming a straight line, watching awkwardly with slight anger as Kazuha gripped onto you for dear life. Taking a deep breath, the servant excused himself and left the room.

"Oh my love.." You whispered, your hands went its way to his hair as you patted it, giving the top of his head a small kiss.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Kazuha was sleeping on your bed since he accidentally fell asleep in your arms. Seeing his soft, peaceful expression had made your heart flutter with joy. You rocked the male like a child before laying him down comfortably.

You stood up, walking towards the pile of books that you had brought from a private library.

A purple-ish shade of glow emitted from one of the shelves. You walked towards where it was placed, you took it in your hand and examined it.

"An electro vision..?" You asked, quite astonished as to why a electro vision was inside your room, despite you and Kazuha being anemo and geo vision wielder.

"[Name]-sama!" A sudden call of your name made you drop the vision on the table. The said person who called you entered your room without notice. It seems that he is about to tell you something important, that he couldn't even bother to give a knock on your door.

"Yes?"

"The Electro Archon had sent another round of their men and people to search once again. The reason being was one of the electro vision has been stolen away from them." He said, slightly pausing. You raised your right eyebrow, before commenting.

"And what is that supposed to do with me?" You asked.

"They described the man's appearance, [Name]-sama. I'm afraid the person who stole it had a resemblance to.."

idk what im doing withthis book lmao

this book lmao.

Saeki.
CX✓