➤ special 2 / ?

Y/N L/N has always been famous since she stepped foot inside the campus. Whether it'd be because of her family background, her wealth, her intelligence, the way she smoothly talks and get along with everyone, she doesn't know, and she didn't care.

Since somehow, Y/N couldn't get the attention of a certain someone.

"Wah~ Y/N! How come your skin is so smooth? Are you using any type of lotion?" A female classmate of yours asked, touching your arm to feel the smoothness once again. Despite the gesture making you uncomfortable, you mustered out a soft smile instead.

"I'm afraid I don't use any body lotion. Genetics, perhaps?" You answered, still offering the same smile you gave just a second ago. The said girl pouted as she started rambling about her skin, her face, ranting to you about her insecurities.

And yet, you couldn't give her your full attention despite wanting to. As you felt the cold breeze of the wind brushing past you, you heard a soft tune of something that seemed to come out from a flute.

You tried to find with your eyes where the tune was coming from, it was a pleasant sound that you wished to hear in your everyday life.

What seems to be ten seconds of roaming your eyes, you spotted a platinum blond-haired guy with orange streaks. His eyes were closed as he blew on to the maple leaf he was holding. You stared in awe, amazed by the fact that someone could produce a pleasant sound with just a leaf.

You watched how his bangs danced along the winds, you even noticed how the school uniform fits him perfectly.

You were snapped out in daze when the girl you were talking with shook your body softly.

"Y/N, you okay?" She asked, you quickly glanced back at her, giving an apologetic smile.

"My apologies for dozing off."

( 08 . 13 . 23 )
two out of ??

Hello!! Should I write this
as a fic in a separate book instead?
I need your opinion!:)