➤ ten.

·˚ ༘ ↳ ❝ PURE FLUFF ❞

·˚ ༘ ↳ ❝ PURE FLUFF

"Hghh, My entire body feels so sticky after that ambush." You muttered under your breathe, not even daring to touch your skin after all that. Another contribution to you feeling sticky was the fact that the disguise you wore had thick layers of clothing.

"Why not take a bath first, My grace? I must admit, I too feel sticky, but I won't take a bath for now since I don't want to lose sight of you." Kazuha insists, rubbing your back as he netred the cabin both had shared. Ideally, it wasn't the best option for you to soak in the water for now. Or maybe for a while.

"Eh," Easier said than done. Bathing in the area where anyone from the Inazuman Resistance could just enter and step in and take a bath with you? It made you feel even more uneasy. Kazuha noticed the hesitation from your actions and body movement, and just chuckled. He crouched down, taking off the shoes you wore and placing them on the side of the cabin.

"I forgot, I'm with someone who grew up with a gold spoon on her mouth." Kazuha joked, finding a glare to land on his eyes.

"If you want I can watch over you, My grace? I can stay outside and wait for you, making sure no one sees your body except m-" You quickly slapped his biceps, earning a heartful laugh from Kazuha.

"The joke you made wasn't funny, Kaedehara. I would have called the maids on you if we were still at the palace."

᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"That was a soothing bath. Better than the ones at the palace even." You mumbled, opening the door to you and Kazuha's shared room. A yawn broke from your lips, making you cover it up with a hand.

"You're back." Kazuha mentioned, lifting his head to give you a quick smile before letting his eyes go back to his work.

"Mhm? What must you be doing at such an hour?" You asked, placing down your towel on one of the stools.

"Just shining our swords, my love. Do you need anything?" He asked, you shook your head and sat beside him. Wrapping your arms around his torso, you rested your chin on his shoulder blade.

"Do you already feel sleepy?" He asked again in a whisper.

"Yeah.." you mumbled, basking on his warmth.

"What do you say we sleep after I finished this, hmm?" Kazuha told you, placing his warm hand on your left cheek.

"Mhm, that would be nice."