➤ twelve.

·˚ ༘ ↳ ❝ LIYUE HARBOR ❞

IT HAD BEEN notable months since you and Kazuha fled from Inazuma to Liyue. The storms that surrounded the country made it nearly impossible for you to flee, but with the help of a certain Captain, it was made possible. You stayed in Liyue Harbor, while Kazuha had joined the Crux Fleet.

You are currently seated in front of the Wanmin Restaurant, head and arm leaning against the counter while you observed Xiangling and Chef Mao prepare the meals other customers ordered ahead of time.

"Are you waiting for your boyfriend?" Xiangling grinned from ear to ear, starting up a conversation with you.

"Yeah. It's been two whole months since I last saw him. But we do send each other letters from time to time." You told the female who listened and cooked with a dreamy smile, probably thinking when something like that would happen in her life.

Xiangling was about to give her reply on what you said when you suddenly heard the exciting squeals of the children.

"It's captain Beidou, it's captain Beidou and the Crux Fleet!" They excitedly chanted. Just by hearing this, you already knew that they got to the Liyue Harbor with no cassualties.

A sigh of relief had escaped your lips and you quickly glanced at Xiangling whose ears perked upon the children's shouts and cries.

"I'll be going now, Xiangling. It's nice to have a chat with you from time to time." You said, standing up from your seat as you waved your hand at her. The girl did the same and quickly averted her attention to her cooking, yelling out a good bye.

The walk to the port was windy as you can say. You couldn't hide the excited expression that started to grow from each step you took.

You fastened your pace, getting impatient as you already want to see your lover whom you haven't seen for two months.

The port was crowded with kids and adults that waited for their loved ones, while the kids were trying to wait for Beidou. You tried tiptoeing to see if you can spot Kazuha.

The crowd began to disperse, making it easier to spot the white haired male. Your eyes began to scan the port and soon enough, you saw him in your view.

"Kazu!" You shouted, raising your hand and waving it up in the air so that he can see you quickly. It took him a second before his eyes landed on you.

A soft smile appeared on his face once he saw you. You started running towards him, arms were wide open and once you're in front of Kazuha, you quickly wrapped your arms around his neck. He did the same, wrapping his arms around your waist.

A small sigh of pure satisfaction escaped her lips as she closed her eyes.

"I have missed you dearly." It has been months since you last hugged Kazuha, and you missed his warmth so much.

"I missed you too, My Grace."

The End.

©saeki

MY GRACE
( 09 . 05 . 21 )