[2] I think you can kiss me now

"This one's really good, if you need a recommendation." a soft voice next to me spoke and pointed a long slender finger with a boho-looking ring on it to the menu I was holding. I looked to my right. It was a girl with rather exotic features. I couldn't quite place them. She had long ashbrown hair and straight bangs across her forehead. Her eyes were shaped like those of a doe. They were dark and the look she had on was playful but alluring at the same time. I gulped once and pulled myself together in order not to stare at the beautiful stranger too long.

*

I shifted my eyes back to where she was pointing on the drinks menu. "What's in it?" I asked her a bit shy.

"It's close to a tequila sunrise, only a lot fruitier." she explained in fluent English and smiled at me. Her smile was really cute, I had to admit.
"Sounds perfect for you Jen." Jisoo nodded. She sent a smile towards the gorgeous stranger and added. "She's a tequila girl!" she nudged me gently with her elbow. "Do you also have a recommendation for non-tequila girls, aka me?"

The girl's smile grew wider as she looked at Jisoo, seemingly analyzing her with her eyes. "How about..." she skimmed the menu with her slim finger. "... this one." She landed on a cocktail further down on the list. "It's similar to a Piña Colada but way more coconutty"

Jisoo smirked at her. "What are you? A mind reader?" I laughed at how spot on the girl was. Jisoo loved all kinds of milk or cream based drinks. The tall girl just laughed, shrugging.

"I used to be a bartender during my college years. I got pretty good at reading people..."

"Ok" Jisoo smirked at her approvingly. "I'll trust you, ex-bartender!" she turned towards the bar, about to order our drinks when the girl did it for us. Jisoo closed her open mouth and looked at me. I met her eyes and shrugged.

The tall brunette ordered four drinks and handed over some bills before she faced us again. "How much was that?" I asked and started to rummage around in my small handbag. I pulled out some funny looking bills and tried to figure out how much they were worth.

"Don't worry about it. Consider them a welcome to Bali present." the pretty girl smirked, eyes sparkling. I looked up at her. She was slightly taller than me. Our eyes met and all of a sudden I felt flustered. Her deep expressive eyes did something to me and it confused me a little.

"How do you know that we just got here?" Jisoo piped up, leaning around me.

"If you were here longer already, you'd definitely have a tan. And you'd know your way around the currency" she sent a playful wink my way and I reluctantly put my money away again. "Well then thank you.." I told her a bit shy. She just nodded with warm eyes.

"Are you two korean by any chance?" she asked further while taking the drinks that the bartender had just finished making. She handed me mine and Jisoo received hers while she grabbed the remaining two. She must be here with someone, I thought.

"Yes, we're from Seoul. Why?" I asked her a bit suspicious. How did this stranger manage to figure us all out in two seconds? "I thought so. My friend who I'm here with is also Korean. Australian-korean, but still. Do you want to meet her? We could chat some more?" she invited us with a sincere look in her eyes. I looked over at Jisoo in a silent question. The girl's friendly and open mentality made me want to talk to her more, even though I felt kind of shy around her. My best friend nodded her head and smiled at me. "Yeah, let's go!" Jisoo was a lot more outgoing than I was. She was good with new people while I was usually more quiet. Listening more than talking until I felt comfortable with someone.

"I'm Lisa, by the way." the girl introduced herself with a warm smile. Lisa, what a beautiful name. It suited her. I wondered where she was from. She did have a slight Australian accent when speaking English but there was also some other foreign intonation.
"Jisoo." my best friend introduced herself and nodded her head at Lisa before both their eyes shifted to me.
"I'm Jennie." I told Lisa, meeting her beautiful eyes once more. Why on earth did I feel weird looking into her eyes?