[7] I love shopping with Lisa

Rosé and Lisa were very punctual people. 10am on the dot they parked their scooters at our Resort's little parking lot. I saw them from our balcony and waved as soon as Lisa's eyes landed on me. I felt so happy at seeing her this morning. I'd been giddy ever since I woke up. Jisoo had asked me why I was so hyper today but I didn't want to tell her that a single kiss emoji from Lisa was the reason for my very sunny mood. 

"Good morning! You look extra happy today." Lisa smiled up at me as soon as she and Rosé were close enough to our little bungalow.

"It's a beautiful day, I got no reason not to be happy." I smiled right back at her.

"Morning Jen! You guys ready?" Rosé greeted me, leaning her elbow on Lisa's shoulder to shield her eyes from the sun while looking up at me.

"Yeah, we'll be down in a second. Jisoo is still drying her hair." I told them.

"Jichuuuu!" Rosé called "hurry up, I'm hungry!!!"

"I'm hungry too!!!" I heard my best friend call back from the bathroom in a slightly shrill voice. 

"Then come out and eat with wet hair! This is Bali, not Paris!" Rosé laughed. "It'll air dry in like a second!"

"She doesn't like getting curly hair..." I explained. 

"Me neither..." Lisa said, running her fingers lightly through her perfect bangs. 

"I'm coming down to you guys while we wait for princess Jisoo." I decided and hurried through our bungalow.

"I heard that!" Jisoo snarled when I passed the bathroom. The door was open wide. I just winked at her and hopped down to where Rosé and Lisa were waiting. 

"Hey!" I walked over to them still grinning. Rosé opened her arms, signalling that she wanted a hug. So I hugged her. She smelled like beautiful roses. When she freed me again, I instinctively turned myself to Lisa. Was it weird if I hugged her too now? Or was it even more weird if I just hugged Rosé and left Lisa standing there awkwardly? I realized that I was once again overthinking way too much when Lisa simply reached for my wrist and gently pulled me into a warm hug. This hug felt different than the one Rosé and I just shared. It was closer, warmer. Somehow more intimate. There was definitely something between us. It wasn't just me.

All throughout breakfast, I kept thinking wether or not I should do something about these feelings that I harboured. I really liked Lisa. The more I found out about her, the more I liked her. 

"How about a shopping day?" I heard Lisa suggest and my ears instantly perked up at hearing the 'S' word. I loved shopping! We were in the middle of discussing our activities for the day. Rosé burst out laughing at Jisoo's less than impressed face. 

"You look like a kid who just had someone smack the icecream cone out of your hands!" she giggled histerically.

"What's up Chu, you don't like my idea?" Lisa asked with a smirk on her face, sipping from her iced coffee.

"She hates shopping." I answered before Jisoo could say anything and Lisa and Rosé made equally shocked faces at the revelation.

"But I love shopping..." I added a little more quiet, looking directly at Lisa. She smiled.

"I don't hate it, but... I get bored rather fast and then... "

"And then she gets cranky!" I finished for her, making Lisa and Rosé laugh out loud. My best friend glared at me playfully.

"I don't!" she insisted.

"Yes, you do! Don't lie!" I pointed my spoon at her accusingly with a raised eyebrow and a smirk on my lips. I felt Lisa's eyes on me. I saw her grin cutely out of my peripheral vision.