[31] I can't get enough

"Good morning beautiful." I fluttered my eyes open to see Lisa with only a white towel wrapped around her body. Her skin was glistening and her hair was wet. 

Yummy.

"How dare you shower without me!" I growled while turning my tired body around on the bed. Lisa just chuckled. "I wanted to let you sleep. I think I exhausted you last night." she had the audacity to wink at me sexily while walking back into the bathroom.

"You wish!" I called after her. A shower sounded really good right now so I got up and tiptoed into the bathroom too. I came up behind Lisa and wrapped my arms around her, pressing my lips to her shoulder blade. She was brushing her long hair but instantly put the brush aside and grabbed me. She turned me around to face her and pressed her lips against mine. She trapped me between herself and the bathroom counter. 

I steadied myself there with my arms and swiftly hopped onto it to be able to kiss her better without having to look up all the time. She nudged my knees apart to get in between my legs without breaking the kiss. She tasted like her minty toothpaste and her hair smelled like fresh oranges. She pressed her towel-clad body to mine and I realized how very naked I was in front of her. 

It was not like I was still shy around her because she had already gotten to see and taste everything there was to see and taste last night. But I didn't feel as confident in the bright daylight. "Shower with me Lili." I panted against her lips suggestively. 

"I already had my shower." she answered but didn't stop kissing me. 

"Have another one" I trapped her with my legs around her middle, pulling her against me even more, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"I would love to Jen but I'm really hungry..." she admitted and I reluctantly let her go. 

"Fine." I huffed out a little frustatedly. "I don't want you to starve..."

She met my eyes with a playful sparkle and assessed me for a second. I pouted.

"Go shower Baby and maybe later when the sun gets too hot outside we can have a little 'nap'" she insinuated. My center was already throbbing from her closeness but her words made it worse. Why was I so horny for her!? She had brought me to four amazing orgasms last night and I only craved for more. This was insane! I wanted to lock the damn room and not let Lisa out for a week straight! 

She held my hips to help me jump down from the counter even though I didn't really need any help and stepped away so I could go shower. But not before she pinched my ass when I walked past her.

*

Later we sat at our breakfast table of the resort with our two friends. The plan for today was just to chill at the beach and at the pool. Maybe drink some cocktails and enjoy the sun. 

My plan was to jump Lisa's bones the second I got her alone in our room again. 

"How did you guys sleep?" Rosie asked completely unsuspecting. 

"Best night so far." Lisa stated matter of factly and I almost choked on my orange juice. I couldn't stop my face from growing hot. Jisoo eyed me dangerously. I recovered quickly to also say something.

"The bed is really soft."

"Right?" Rosie posie nodded eagerly. "It's like sleeping on a cloud!" 

"Are you ok with us just chilling out today? Or does your adventure spirit object?" I asked the Australian girl, knowing by now that she loved to roam around and explore new places.

She nodded her head and showed me an Ok sign with her fingers while swallowing down her food before talking to me again. "Yes, a chill day is definitely fine with me. Sooyah and I can finish reading our book."