[16] I can't hide it anymore

The next morning, I heard a timid knock on my door. My heart jumped and I thought it might be Lisa, but then I heard my best friend's voice coming from behind the closed bathroom door that we both had access to from our rooms. 

"Jendeukie... are you alone? Can I come in?"

She usually just busted into my room without asking. And now she knocked? I groaned and turned around in my bed, hiding my face in my pillow. I knew my nosey friend wanted to check if Lisa and I had spent the night together. 

"Come in, you nosey little shit! I'm alone." I called and not a second later Jisoo came bursting through the door. Why was she so energized? Didn't she and Rosé dance the night away in some club?

"Good morning Jendeukie!" she sang and threw herself next to me on my bed. I stayed put where I was, not quite ready to wake up yet. I had dreamed about Lisa. My head was filled with images of her looking down at me with those deep passionate eyes and that had fueled my imagination to no end.

"Morning..." I stretched slightly. 

"How was your date? You know I really thought you'd end up in each other's beds." Jisoo told me without shame and grabbed the chocolate that Lisa had left on my nightstand. She popped a piece into her mouth without asking. I rolled my eyes at her.

"It was nice." I answered her initial question. "We had an amazing dinner and went for a walk. She was sweet and we talked a lot." I completely ignored her other comment but she was Jisoo, she didn't let up that easy.

"Oh come on Jen! Give me more than 'It was nice'" she raised her eyebrows at me, daring me to spill. Somehow I wanted to keep private what happened between Lisa and me right here in this room. It had been beautiful and perfect and it made my heart speed up at just thinking about it. 

"Ok, it was really really nice. She told me things about her past and I told her a little about Kai. And we kissed some more and it feels..." I hesitated because every now and then I got this overwhelming choked up feeling when I thought about how it felt when Lisa kissed me. And I had a word in the back of my head but I was too scared to voice it out loud. I didn't want to sound sappy or ridiculous. But nevertheless the word was spinning around in my head.

Soulmate.

"It feels...?" Jisoo looked at me with wide eyes, trying to keep me talking.

"It feels... complete." I whispered without meeting her eyes. She took that bit of information and nodded to herself without commenting. That was rare. I sat up and leaned against the headboard of the bed, facing Jisoo, who sat with her legs crossed on my bed. 

"Give me that chocolate!" I stretched my arm out and she handed it over. I popped a piece into my mouth. So yummy.

"When did you two get home?" Jisoo asked, looking at me intently.

"Around eleven or something..." I brushed the hair out of my face and secured it into a messy high ponytail with a hairtie that I kept around my wrist.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Would you look at that!" her face morphed into the dirtiest grin I have ever seen. 

"What?" I snapped.

"Nothing... Just looks like Lisa is a literal sucker for you!" she made an annoying wooing sound and pointed at my neck.

Oh shit! I've completely forgotten about Lisa's little prank. If you could call it that.

"Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" Jisoo grabbed my arm and shook it, smiling with a wicked glint in her eyes. 

"Why are you so thirsty for my love life?" I reprimanded her a little.