[28] I will never shower alone again [xs M]

We had just come back from our afternoon of snorkelling.

"Oh my god, I'm exhausted!" I puffed out and let myself fall face first into the big bed. It was a huge ass double bed but the way Lisa and I slept, we probably wouldn't even use half of it. I'm a cuddler and even though Lisa sometimes lets go of me at night and sleeps like a star fish with her arm over her head, she always lets me cling to her anyways.

This bed was so incredibly soft, I didn't even realize Lisa sneaking away into the bathroom until I heard the shower going. This little shit! On our way back here, she had promised me that I could use the shower first. I really wanted to get the salt water off. It was messing with my hair. I jumped off the bed and invaded the bathroom without thinking.

"Lalisa Manoban!" I yelled over the noise of the water running. "You promised!"

The big rainforest shower had a milky glass door, so all I could see was Lisa's blurred out figure. It distracted me nevertheless. I heard snickering coming from the shower.

"I know I did. You can still shower first! All you gotta do, is come in here." Her voice was dangerously persuasive. She knew exactly what she was doing. I suddenly felt my heart beat inside my throat and my mouth go dry. She was actually suggesting that we shower together. For a few silent seconds I just stood there watching her figure as she moved her slim body under the shower.

I tried to swallow my nerves and slowly took off my tshirt with shaky hands.

Lisa was going to see me naked.

I was going to see her.

All of her.

I have already had a pretty nice preview of her cute backside last night when she had unexpectedly let her towel drop without a care in the world.

"Don't be shy Baby. It's just me." Lisa said softly. I could see that her front was turned towards me, probably watching me strip through the milky glass. I stepped out of my shorts and reached my hands behind my back to open the clasp of my bikini top. It fell off my body and joined my other clothes on the floor. I stood there almost completely naked and felt my nerves act up but there was also a warm excitement.

I wanted this.

Besides, why was I so nervous? Lisa had already seen me half naked. Had already had her face in between my breasts.

I let the bikini bottom fall too and reached for the glass door. There was a bit of steam coming out when I opened it but there was also Lisa's outstretched hand. Taking it into my own and blindly closing the door behind me, I found myself concentrating hard on staring into her eyes. And her eyes only. She pulled me towards herself until our bodys were pressed together gently.

Skin on skin.

For the first time.

I could feel her small breasts pressed to my bigger ones. Everything was so soft. So different. So warm.

Her arms circled around my waist and she held my eye contact. "Nice of you to join me." She bowed her head to kiss my shoulder softly. The warm water was raining down on us, soaking my body and hair. Lisa walked us out of the bigger stream so the water wouldn't constantly run over my face as I had to look up at her slightly. I laughed a little nervous, letting my hands run down her arms lightly to find some leverage to hold onto.

Lisa's face swooped down and caught my lips in a firm kiss. I kissed her back and forgot the world around me. The skin on skin contact with her was so wonderful, I got a little lost. The kiss turned into a gentle make out but I felt that Lisa was hungry for more.