Heartless : Entry 6

Loren

Jasmine barged into my room and started cursing and yelling at me. Like what the fuck is her problem.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Jasmine. GET OUT!" I yelled at her. She stopped and looked at me.
"Your going around telling people I hit you?" She asked stepping to me.
"No. But yu damn sure did"
"Bitch i did not fucking hit you. You hit me" she said.
"Jasmine your full of shit! You see this" I started to rubb the makeup off my wrists.
"You did this!"
"Yeah after you fucking put your hands on me" she argued.
I looked at her and shock my head.
"You want to be a niggah so bad but you should be able to handle my soft ass slapps. But you a pussy. Legit. You is just like Dywane , you don't know how to treat a woman." I shock my head.
"I can't even blame. You. Yeen have a daddy to teach you wrong from right" I said trying to hit a nerve.
"What the fuck did you just say?" She asked
"I SAID ! if your dead beat ass daddy was around you would probably know better!" I shouted in her face. Jasmines nostrils flared and her Jew clentched. Then she raised her hand and slapped me . I held my check and I instantly got furious.
"Oh hell no bitch you did it now". I don't know what came over me but I launched at jasmine causing her to fall back on the floor as I feed her my fist. I didn't have a power full punch but I didn't stop till I saw blood.
"IM TIRED OF FUCKING GETTING BEAT ON. IM SICK OFF THIS SHIT JASMINE!" I shouted taking out all my anger on her. She kicked my off of her and my back hit the wall. Jasmines nose and lip was leaking. I was breathing hard.
"I FUCKING HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO GOD DAMN MUCH. YOU FUCKING LIAR! YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT HURT ME!" I cried tears rushing down my checks. I watched Jasmine stand up. She looked at me.
"You see watchu did to my face. And I'm suppose to feel sorry for you?" She asked.
"Your fuckings heartless!" I said.
"No . I gotta heart. I just don't know how to use it."
"Well you better learn fast" I barked back. She rolled her eyes and walked out my room. I got up off my floor and walked over to my dresser, I opened it and took out my diary. I opened it and went to the next empty page

Entry 6
November, 17, 2015

Man is not what he thinks he is; he is what he hides....

You never really know a person until you have seen all sides of them. Everyday I see a different side to her. She has changed. What I thought was a honest smile has turned into an evil smirk. Those carefilled eyes has been over taken by anger, those gentle hands are now the cause of pain. How can someone change so drasticly. How can feelings flee so fast. Its like a different shade of her. Does she change with the seasons. At winter time will she be ever curler to me. Cold hearted winters. If that's the case I want me summers back. I want the warmth and caring back. I want the sweet kisses and smooth words back. I want me love back. When will summer return. How long will it be gone. How long can I bare anymore hurt. How long before she sees that hurting. How long?...
~scilence is Golden
~My Silent diary
~Loren

Brielle

~

I sat back and watched Asia try to do a cartwheels into a split. I smiled at her motivation, she has been trying for 20 minutes.

"You work on that okay" I giggled getting up. She stopped and looked at me.
"What ever"
"Its getting late. I just go" I said grabbing my gym bag.
"No wait. Do you have to?" She asked pouting.
"Yeah. I gotta shower and stuff.get ready for school tomorrow" I said. She sighed.
"I gotta bathroom. And you can borrow my clothes" she said.
"What about your peoples?" I asked. She looked down.
"There never home. They won't mind." She said with a sigh.
"You don't want to be left alone?" I asked.
"You can go Brielle. I'm not forcing you to stay here" she said walking away from me.
"No asi-" she jogged up stairs and I followed her.
"Asia wait!" I followed her into the kitchen.
"What? Bri , go home!" She ordered. I stod in front of her.
"Why aren't they home?" I asked.
"Work. That's all they ever do. Is work and leave me here alone" she vented.
"I'm sorry to hear that" I said. She shock her head.
"Just go Bri. I'll see you tomorrow" she attpemtes to walk away but I grabbed her hand , pulling her back to me. I looked at her. Her light brown eyes glistened. She pressed her lips together as if she wanted to stop her self from crying. This girl has nobody, I can't believe she is in this big ass house, by herself. I wouldnt want to be alone either .
"What do you want?" She asked breaking me from my thoughts.
"You" I said without thinking.
"Nobody wants me for me Brielle." She let go of my hands and walked out of the kitchen. I sighed and followed her again.
"ASIA!" I called her.
"What the fuck do you want?!" She snapped at Me. We stood in her livingroom, she was now crying. I walked up to her and wipped her teats away.
"Your to pretty to cry Asia" I said. She sniffted and smiled slightly.
"Why do you care so much?" She asked.
"Cause I like you... For you" I admitted. Asia looked at me. Us being the same height she didn't have to look up at me. We stood there not saying a word to each other.
"I'll stay. Alright" I said. She smiled and nodded.
"Thank you" she said. I smiled and kissed her cheek. She blushed.
"Oh my fucking god. You blushed!" I exclaimed.
"No I didn't!" She denied. I giggled.
"What ever" I said.
"I can make you blush" she smirked.
"Tuh! How" I dared. Asia leaned in to me and peck my lips. As fast as it was she just gave me life.
"I made you blush" she laughed.
"Shut up" I said as I grabbed her waisted and kissed her again, this time wanting more. I was greedy. Asia kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I licked her bottom lip begging for entrance. Her lips slightly parted and I slipped my tongue I her mouth. I picked a fight with her silcky tongue. The longer we kissed the wetter my core grew. I wanted her. Asia pulled away from me.
"I- I'm sorry Brielle. I can't " she said. I was confused.
"I'll see you tomorrow" asia quickly walked out of the living room and disapeares somewhere in her house. Leaving me standing here dumbfounded.
"Ughh" I groaned. Now I'm horny and I feel stupid asf. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of Asia's house. I got into my car and sat there for a second. I pulled out my phone and texted Gigi.

Briiizy- I'm coming over. I needa smoke
Gigii- you sure?
Briiizy- yeah. I'll explain when I get there
Gigii- 10/4
I put my phone away and drove to Gianna's house.

~

When I got to Gi's house, I walked in because her front door was left open. Gianna was sitting on her couch smoking and watching TV.
"Hey" I said. She turned her attention to me."wassup"
"Where is Tay?" I asked.
"Out" she said and stretched her hand out to me. I walked over to her and took the blunt out her hand. I drew in and then gave it back to her.
"I elbowed Jasmine in her nose at practice, because she put her hands on Loren" Gianna said, telling me the fucked up part of her day as we always did when we got high.
"I made out with asia, she pulled away before we made it any further." I said plopping down next to GI.
"So now your horny?" She asked. Her eyes dilated. I climbed in Gianna's lap .
"Yeah , she had me looking stupid GI" I said sadly.
"I'm sorry" GI said. She gave me the blunt and I hit it again. I put it out on the ash tray.
"Did you break her noes?" I asked.
"I hope so" gianna said. I giggled. GI pulled me down to her and I pressed my lips against hers. Her hands gripped my waist. She laid my back on her couch and got on top of me. Gi kissed and sucked on my neck, and I let out soft moans. Gianna's lips on my body took my mind off of asia. She always know how to make me feel better......

~HOPE YOU LIKED IT!
~COMMENT
~VOTE
~LEMME KNW WATCHU THINK