Asshole Quality? -No Enty

Jasmine

~

I was zooming down 95, on my way to Fort Lauderdale to pic up Asia from the airport. I couldn't wait to see her. I missed her so much! I left Loren asleep in her room this morning, I ended up spending the night. I left her a note letting her know I was out for most of the day. Loren is my girl weather she knows it or not, she is tied down by this invisible rope owned by me. I on the other hand, not so much and I like it like that!

After an hour of driving, I pulled up at the airport, I got out the car and waited for Asia to come through the sliding doors.

10 minutes of waiting and she finnaly came out.

"JAAAAASMINE!!" Asia screamed my name , she dropped her bags and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"I missed yo sexy ass" she said.

"I missed you too Mami" I replied. She pulled away from me,

"You looking like a million bucks!" She said, I was sporting some of the things I bought yesterday. A baby blue polo shirt, dark blue Levis, polo boots and a white and blue polo hat.

"Had to get fly to see my girl" I smirked.

"Shut that shit up, every girl is your girl" she laughed

"Not every girl" I said rolling my eyes.

"Come on, help me with my bags" Asia said grabbing two of her 4 suitcases. I grabbed the other 2 and we packed them into the trunck.

"So school on Monday huh" I glaced at Asia who was on her phone,

"Yeah, mane this summer went by fast asf!" Asia said, not looking up from her phone.

"For you! What did you do in Georgia anyway?" I asked.

"Non stop partying bro! You should of been there, every day its a new situation" she said ecstatically

"I bet "

"What did you do?" She asked me.

"Not shit! I stayed in the complex most the time, with loren. The girl I was telling you about, I was trying to get her too talk, then I finally did a few days ago a-" I stopped talking once I realized that Asia wasn't listening.

"What the fuck dude" I said looking at her then back at the road.

"What?" She asked.

"I was talking to you, but you to busy on DAT phone" I said irritated.

"Oh I'm sorry Jay" she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Who you texting anyway."

"Raylon, The stud I met in Georgia, I finally got her to admit that she liked me yesterday" she said cheesing

"Its a shame I had to leave today, she gave good head" asia said.

"Sometimes you sound like a straight up asshole" I said chuckling

"I learned from the number one asshole! My bestfriend" she said hitting my shoulder. We laughed.

"Speaking of asshole, did you get that girl to talk to you yet? " she asked.

"That's what I was trying to tell you. I did, she had a lot to say"

"Like what? She pured her heart out to you, and told you she liked you?"

"Something like that. She claims she ain't gay, but got a thing for me" I said.

"Don't they all Jay"