Center of attention - Its A Party Pt.1

Jasmine

~

I dropped Asia off at her house so she could unpack and see her parents, i promised that I would come back later to chill. I was now on my way to Lorens house.

~

I knocked on the room door before letting my self in. Loren was sitting on her bed, on her phone.

"Hey baby" I greeted her.

"Hey" she said smiling at me. I sat on the bed next to her.

"Where is your friend?" She asked.

"I dropped her home to get settled. I'm going back over there later, you wanna come?" I asked. She shock her head no.

"Why not"

"I rather not, I'll meet her some other time"

"How about tomorrow night" I asked.

"Why the rush?"

"Its no rush, there's a party tomorrow night, like a back to school thing. And I really want you to come" I insisted. She had a nervous look on her face, like she wasn't to sure.

"Umm sure" she finally answered. I smiled.

"Yas!"

"Can I wear the white dress I baught yesterday "

"No, that dress shouldn't be waisted at some slum party, you can wear a crop top or something." I suggested.

"You want me to get sexy?" She raised an eyebrow.

"More sexy than you are now?" I asked smirking. She bit her lip and smiled, I took my chances and crawled on top of her, hovering over her. I kissed her nose and she giggled.

"Your adorable" I complemented

"Thanks" she smiled, I looked down at her lips, her plump pink lips, I wanted to devour them. I pressed my lips softly against her, she kissed me back almost immediately, I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance, she opened slightly and I slipped my tongue in her mouth, I picked a fight with her tongue, mines being more dominant.  I pulled away from her lips and kissed on her jaw , making my way down to her collar bone. I sucked on her collar on my mission to leave my mark. Soft moans slipped her lips, that sound drove me crazy. I kissed her clevage, and got ready to take her tank top off when she stopped me.

"Jasmine" she called me, I groaned out of frustration mentally.

"Mhm" I said still kissing on her, I didn't want to stop.

"I'm not ready for this" she said, I looked her in her eyes. She looked terrified, I sighed.

"I understand" I said.

"I'm sorry"

"Its cool, no need to apologize" I'll get my chance soon. Trust.

I pecked her lips to confirm that I was good before I got off of her.

"You finna go?" She asked.

"Yeah, I should go shower. And walk Oreo" I lied.

"Iight Jas"

"You gone miss me?" I asked grinning. She rolled her eyes.

"Or nah"

"Don't front baby" I said kissing her cheek.

"Get out Punk" she demanded , I chuckled and did as I was told. I went home to freshen up, then I went back to Asia's house, were we sat and smoked a joint.