Dog Days Pt. 1 - Dusty!

Loren.

~

"I got what I wanted last night anyway"

Jasmines words rang through my head. I still couldn't believe her. Just when I was falling for her fuck ass! 'Don't blame her, I told you to keep your mouth SHUT! But you don't listen to me!' A voice in my head said to me, I groand. Its right, only if I didn't let her draw me in, only if I didn't talk to her, I wouldn't be feeling so hurt right now, I wouldn't be so heartbro-

"Loren!!" Gianna semi yelled, snapping me outta my thoughts

"Huh?"

"I was asking if you wanted to eat lunch with me and my crew?" She asked. I looked at her. I wasn't to sure about that. Y'all seen where being friendly got me.

"Um.."

"They are really chill Ma, you'll like em" she asured. I sighed and nodded.

"Fine" I gave in. She smiled. We were now walking to lunch, Gianna lead me to the Cafeteria, it looked like the malls food court! There was a Starbucks, subway, Panda Express, Pizza Plaza, they had a salad bar and desert bar, but they all cost something. There were school lunch , that is free but not edible- GI told me.

"Come on, they're over there" Gianna grabbed me hand, and started pulling me towards a table, were 2 girls and 2 guys sat.

"Wassup y'all" GI greeted them.

"Was hanning" the 2 guys said.

"Hey Pookie" one of the girls giggled

"Wassup " the other girl said. Gianna rolled her eyes and sat down , pulling me down beside her.

"And who is the Cutie?" One of the guys asked. He was light skin with green beautiful eyes like Gi. He had pink juicy lips and a sexy smirk, his eyebrows were slit and he resembled Giana.

"This is Loren..." She introduced me.

"Loren that's Tayvion or Tay, my brother" I knew he looked like her.

"Brielle, or Bri" she pointed one of the girls, she had beautiful flawless brown skin, really light brown eyes, her hair was braided and up in a bun, her eyebrows were perfectly arched. she had a nose piercing and a lip peircing, she is one of the many beautiful chocolate skin girls in the world.

"And Mike" she referred to the other dude, unlike Tay he was dark skin, with piercing brown eyes, he had a neat fade and a slim face, he wore 2 diamond studs in his ears, he was also really cute

"And Deja or Dee" she pointed to the other girl, she was a little darker than Gigi, she had dark silky hair like Jasmines (fuck her) she has icy blue eyes and pink lips, her eyebrows were slit like Gi's and she had snake bites, she was hella cute, she looked mixed though.

"Hey" I said smiling slightly.

"Wassup" they all but Dee said.

"Look nigga I can introduce myself!" Dee spat, I suddenly get nervous.

"Here she goes now" bri added.

"I'm Deja, but you can call me Dee, Bellissimo" she said smoothly. For some reason I blushed, she was just too cute. Wow, I thought another girl other than jasmines fuck ass was cute. Something is really wrong with me.