Sneaky Much

(A/N: Giana in the media)

Loren

~

"This is fucking useless" Brielle said turning off her iPod.

"I told you he can't dance" Tay said with a full mouth.  walking out the kitchen. We were all at Gianna and Tay's house trying to teach Mike how to dance for his brothers wedding.

"Y'all gone leave me the fuck alone. I can grind" mike said.

"Don't no body at a wedding wanna see you grind niggah" Dee laughed.

"Did Marcus tell you what kind of dancing he wants at the wedding?" Bri asked. I'm guessing Marcus is Mikes brother.

"Nah, he just said he wants me to dance. And I can bring a partner or whatever" mike explained.

"Okay, well I'll be your partner and we will make up a routine that's simple for you" Bri said.

"Sounds good. To what song"

"Y'all can do that Bruno mars song, the one about marriage" Gigi suggested.

"Marry me?" Bri asked.

"Yeah DAT" Gigi got up and walked into the kitchen.

"IMA look up that song" Tay said.

"AYE LICKKLE DUTY BWOY , AH WAH MI TELL YUH BOW  LEAVING DUTY PLATE INA DI SINK! YUH GOOD FI NUN, WOMAN AGO BEAT YUH INA YUH BLOODCLAT! " Gianna yelled from the kitchen. I burst out laughing.

"What the fuck did she just say?" I asked Dee still laughing.

"She is cursing at Tay for leaving dirty dishes in the sink" Dee said.

"Who Yuh tink Yuh a chat tuh gal, Yuh anuh mi mumma , Yuh  Neva birth mi"  Tay said back as GI walked back into the living room.

"Huuuh?" I said confused.

"He said she's not his mother." Dee translated.

"But mi ola Dan Yuh doe N mi will meck Yuh lick dem clean" GI said.

"She older than him and she gonna make him lick the plates clean" dee laughed. I laughed along with her.

"Bye 2 hours gal gweh" Tay rolled his eyes

"Wait y'all are twins" I asked.

"Unfortunately" GI said as she sat next to me.

"Awee y'all cute or w.e" I gushed.

"If y'all done with the B.S I would like to get back to embarrassing my self. Thanks" mike said standing up.

"Maybe you should try stretching before you dance" dee said standing up.

"Iight come on" mike agreeed

"OK, touch your toes" they both bent over and touched their toes.

"One , two , three" dee counted

"Y'all look like some Jackasses" GI laughed.

Dee stopped stretching and laughed. Mike pushed her and she fell, she was still laughing doe.

"Next time Bri. We doing this at my house. Alone!" Mike said.

"Good save me the torture" dee was rolling on the floor. I watched her. She is so goofy.

"Awe you likes her" Gianna whispered in my ear. I looked at her and smiled.

"Maybe. Just a little" I admitted.