A Break Through - No Entry

Jasmine

~
I know I am not the only female that has been raped and abused at a young age, I know I'm not the only one who suffered, I know I'm not the only one who is scared. I wouldn't wish what I went through onto my worst enemy.
~silence is golden
~Silent Diary
~Loren

I finished reading Loren's diary. I really couldn't believe what I was reading. I have watched movies about kids getting raped and abused by family members, but I have never came across someone who was/has experience it.

I caught my self tearing up, right before Loren walked into the room. She looked at me, I quickly wiped my tears away.

Loren.

~

I got out the bath after i washed off. I wrapped myself in my towel and noticed I didnt have any clothes to put on in here. And Jasmine is in my room. Reading my diary. I sighed and opened the bathroom door and stepped into my room. I looked at Jasmine who looked up from my dairy, I saw tears stream down her cheeks. Was she really crying? She quickly wiped them away. I walked to my dresser and grabbed some underwear and a bra, I then walked into my closet and took out some sweat pants and a tank top. Every move I made I felt Jasmines eyes following me. I wanted to ask her what the fuck she was looking at but you know, I rather not speak.

"Uhm loren" Jasmine called me breaking the silence. I turned to her giving her my attention.

"Can I talk to you right quick?" She asked. I raised my eyebrows and looked at my clothes in my hand.

"You can get dressed first" she said. I nodded and walked back into the bathroom. I put on my clothes at my regular pace. I really didn't want to hear what Jas had to say, so I wasn't in no rush. I can already hear her speech. 'You Cant let the past get you caught up. You have to let go , not everyone's gonna hurt you. Blaaah blaaah . blaaah!' I tolled my eyes to my self at the thought.

Once I was done getting dressed , I walked back into my room, throwing

My dirty clothes into the hamper. I looked at Jas, she was picking at her nails. I sat on the bed next to her, she looked at me. Her eyes slightly red, from her crying. I just looked at her and waited for her to talk. She handed me my dairy and I pushed it under my pillow. I turned back to Jas before I was pulled into her embrass. I was caught off guard so I didn't hug back at first.

"I'm so sorry you went through that Loren. I am, you don't deserve that ma for real" she sniffed. I slightly smiled, it felt good to have someone who cared, someone to hold you, I definitely needed a hug.

"Im sorry for snapping on you loren. I'm sorry I didnt know your reasons for not talking and now I know and I'm sorry, and I wont rush you, when your ready your ready" she still helt me, i didn't mind. Her arms felt good, she made me feel safe, like I could be in her arms forever.

"I just want you to promise me something" she said pulling away from me. She looked me in my eyes and took my hands.

"Promise me you won't hurt yourself anymore, no more cutting your self loren" she said. I just looked at her. I wasn't to sure about that promise, im not to sure about any promises anymore, i promises my self i wouldn't let anyone in. And here I am letting Jasmine in. Its just something about her. I felt as if I could trust her.

"Promise me Loren." She said sternly. I nodded. She smiled.

"You always have me to talk to, you don't need to harm you self ever again, I'll always be here, I will never hurt you" she assured , I smiled slightly and looked down. I felt something soft come in contact with my cheek, it took my just a second to realize it was Jasmines lips. I blushed hard. All this affection is just too much for me. jasmine smiled at me.

"You know I think your just the cutest thing in the world" she said smoothly, complemented me. I looked at her and smiled hard.

"Really?" Jasmine stared at me, her mouth slightly parted and her eyes poping out her head. Just then I realized I said that out loud. Jasmine smirked, shit.

-yaaaaay she finally talked. Barely.
-thanx for voting and commenting y'all really do motivate me to keep writing.
-VOTE
-COMMENT
-FOLLOW ME ☺❤