Family Dinner?

Brielle

~

Me and GiGi walked into school together. After I spent the night at her house, she let me borrow some of her clothes. I was wearing her camo cargos a red tank top and my hair was loose under a red white and black heats beani. I wore red, white and black Jays. I looked thuggish and I liked it.
Me and GI walked to our lockers and then we met up with loren at hers.

"Hey ma" GI greeted loren.
"Hey y'all" she smiled giving us each hugs.
"You look.... Really cute Bri" she complemented me.
"Well ahaa, you know" I coockly smirked.
"Even through that's all my clothes" GI said. I rolled my eyes.
"Well I'll see yall at lunch" Loren said then walked away.
"Did you see her wristes?" GI asked me. I shock my head.
"I wasn't paying attention" I said.
"Well they are bruised and because of fuck ass jasmine. Every bone in my body wants to hurt her." She growled.
"Do you remember what happened last time you and Jas fought. You almost spent life in jail. " I warned. She rolled her eyes.
"She deserved it" Gi chuckled.
"She did. Didn't she" I laughed along with her

"brielle!" Asia yelled my name from across the hall. I rolled my eyes. I really don't wanna talk to her ass. After she left me hanging yesterday.
"Yo I should get to class. "
"Iight see you at lunch" I said.
"Coo'" I quickly walked away from Gi. And tried to avoid asia.

Deja

"Yeah bro, she ran out practice bleeding and shit" I told Tay what gi did to Jas.
"You know why she elbowed her?" He asked.
"Hell no. But they been had beef you know DAT" I said. He nodded.
"She came home last night and got high with brielle" tay told me.
"And they fucked" I raised an eyebrow.
"Highly possible" tay said. I chuckled.
"That's what they do" me and Tay talked and walked to our 2nd period class. Before we walked into class someone called my name. It was layla my ex.

"Wassup Lay" I spoke to her.
"Hey" she smiled
"I'll see you in class" tay said before walk in in the class room.
"Wassup?" I asked.
"You look good today" she said. I was wearing Dark jeans. Red and blue Nutica shirt. Red blue and white KDs and my hair was braided back in 2.
"Thanks , you don't look bad yah self" I returned the complement. I wasn't lying either. layla is a beautiful girl. She is caramel skin. Green eyes and long sandy brown hair. She had hips and ass for days. A small waist and medium sized boobs. Her smile was perfect and made any niggah melt. I was with her for 2 years. And I'm not gonna lie I had mad love for the girl. Until she cheated on me with Jasmine. Ohh I hate that hoe! I left layla. Even though I didn't want to. I wasn't finna get played like that again. We decided to be friendly though. I could never hate layla.
"Thanks boo" she smiled. I nodded.
"So you stopped me to tell me I look good? I know that" I smiled cockly. She giggled.
"Noo, that's not why" she giggled.
"Alright then wassup?" I asked.
"Well um.... You know.. Its been a while since..."
"Sincee?"
"Look. deja. I miss you and I know I screwed up and I'm really. Really sorry Dee i-" I cut her off.
"I forgive you layla. I been did that. But I'll never forget ." I said. Her facial expression saddened. I sighed.
"Look. I gtta get to class. And I know you do too. Talk to you some other time. Iight" I said. She didn't say anything. She looked as if she was gonna cry. And I didn't wanna stay to watch her do that. Cause then i would feel bad. I slightly smiled at her and the started to walk into class.

Loren

~

Sat at my desk waiting for Dee and tay to come to Class. When tay walked in and I didn't see Dee. I got worried.
"Hey beautiful" Tay greeted me , holding out his arms.
"Hey" I greeted him. Hugging him back.
"Where is Dee?" I asked. Tay sat on the desk next to me before he pointed to the classroom door. Where Dee stood talking to some girl. I frowned my eyebrows.
"Who's she talking to?" I asked.
"Layla" tay said.
"Layla?" I questioned, before Dee walked into the classroom and over to me.
"Hey baby " she said pecking my lips. It looked as if something was bothering her.
"Hey babe. You okay?" I asked. She looked at me. Then smiled
"Yes baby. I'm just fine" she said.
"Who were you talking to?" I asked.
"Oh. Um layla. My ex" she said.
"What did she want?" I asked
"She was just saying hey" I frowned my eyebrows. Deja took my hands into hers.
"Babe. I wanna talk you out tomorrow" she said
"After school? Don't you have practice" I said.
"Nah. I mean. We skip school I wanna spend the day with you. Show you some things" she said excited. I smiled.
"Okay. " she smiled and kissed my cheeks. She then looked down at my hands and frowned her eyebrows. My wrist wornt covered or anything today. Because I didn't care who saw it anymore. I came up with the perfect lie.
" babe. What happened?" Deja's nostels flared.
"Oh its nothing serious. Me and loura was play cops and robbers with some handcuffs. And she put em on me too tight. Then she lost the keys , I was stuck in the for hours" I lied giggled. Deja relaxed as if she believed my story. She chuckled.
"Y'all play to much" she said as she kissed both my wrist. I smiled. Deja is so sweet to me. I don't want her to know the truth only because I know she would go after Jasmine. And that's not what I want. I know how to keep things to my self and cover up my scars. I have had lots of practice.