Chapter 9 : Trouble In Answer

"Let's take a break from quotes and play a game now, everyone." According to Ezekiel.

"Which game?" Many people were perplexed and inquired.

"In this game, I will ask you some questions about Ayanokouji Kiyotaka... which you will answer... and you will easily get points." Ezekiel elaborated.

"Why would you date a boring guy like him? We know he's smart and strong, but that doesn't change the fact that he's depressed." Shinohara explained.

"Would you like to speak out against my decision?" In a threatening tone, Ezekiel inquired. The majority of the students appeared to be terrified by Ezekiel's appearance.

"No, please go ahead."

"But, Ayanokouji kun, you will not respond...and each class will respond individually in private... When everyone has given me their answer, I will make an announcement."

"But wouldn't that be unfair...our class will have one less participant...yet again."

"It's about Ayanokouji.. you are his classmates...so you all are ahead anyways...how is that fair...I'm telling you this yet again." Ezekiel replied to Horikita.

"Tuch"

"My first question is," Ezekiel said. He paused for a few seconds before continuing, "Who in the school has almost touched Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's entire body?"

Discussion in Class A...

"Perhaps you are the one, Princess, because you are his childhood friend." As a suggestion, Hasimoto inquired.

"Unfortunately, I wasn't the one, Hashimoto." Sakayanagi spoke up.

"What exactly do you mean by 'Unfortunately?'"

"Don't tell me Princess, you really want to touch Ayanokouji's body, and maybe you're jealous of the person who did..." Hasimoto stated with a scowl on his face.

"I don't mind, but I wasn't the one who did it...ask Kumuro, perhaps she did it." Sakayanagi burst out laughing.

"Why are you questioning me?" Kamuro stated.

Damn this loli...what is her goal here? Kamuro Thought.

"Ohh, what do you mean, Princess?" Hasimoto inquired, perplexed.

"Oh, I'm not sure... maybe she did it when she went alone to Ayanokouji Kun's room..."

"hehe. I had no idea you were so forthright, Kamuro..." Hasimoto laughed.

"Damn you, I only went to his room because you said I should... and I did nothing..." Kamuro shot back.

"Perhaps you are correct..."

"How do we know who it is then, Princess?" Hasimoto inquired, concerned.

"Oh, tell me who is the most flushed in this room... Let's answer that. I believe it's Ichinose.

"Of course, Princess..."

Class B deliberation

"Kukuku So we need to figure out who poked the monster's body."

"Who would touch that...disgusting." it's Ibuki was irritated.

Someone touched my book buddy's entire body.

"Shiina, why are you blushing... don't tell me it's you." Ibuki, taken aback, inquired.

"Shiina san, have you ever touched Ayanokouji san's body? He's quite powerful, isn't he?" According to Ishizaki.