CHAPTER THREE

When I got out of the shower it was around six in the afternoon, and well, we couldn't let our first night in Rotterdam be spent in a hotel room, now would we?

"Get up airheads, we're going eating." I said, going to Nikolai and Kristina's beds and hitting them with pillows.

"That was the most pathetic way to use the most iconic line in cinematic history." Groaned Kristina.

"It wasn't that bad Kris." Said Nikolai, raising his eyebrows a little.

"Sure, sure. On that note, where do you plan on going?" Kris asked me.

"Well first, where are we going." I corrected her, accentuating the 'we'. "Second, I saw a cool restaurant on Instagram, it's like so 2014 Tumblr grunge. We have to go."

"I'm coming." Exclaimed Nikolai, getting up from his bed. His black dyed hair was all over the place that when he saw himself in the mirror he screamed. A tad overdramatic. Just a tad.

"I don't even have a choice." Kristina said while getting up, making her way towards the bathroom. "Let me shower first."

Nikolai jokingly asked "Want company?" to which the only response he got was a middle finger.

"On that note, what the hell should I wear?" I asked Nikolai.

"Put on whatever, you're hot no matter what you wear." He replied sending me a wink.

"You're such a himbo it's unbelievable, now get out so I can get dressed."

"Fine, let me just get my clothes so I can get dressed in the living room."

After he left, I put on some ripped fishnets, black mom jeans which I cuffed at the bottom, tucked a white dress shirt in them, added a belt covered in chains and some earring cuffs to match. Lastly, of course, being the basic bitch I am, I put on my favorite pair of doc martins.

When Nikolai entered he gave me the usual "Damn shawty, what's ya gram?" He had put on a checkered skirt that reached just above his knees, an oversized black sweater, white socks, and low doc martins.

"Shut up Conan Gray knock-off and do my eyeliner." I said. I didn't mean the stuff I said to him, this was the way we joked, which usually made people concerned.

"You look straight out of some niche meme or Pinterest board you have no room to talk." He said while glaring at me.

As he was doing my eyeliner I said "That was the best compliment I have ever received." To which he only rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Hi bitches, the queen is entering." Yelled Kristina, walking out of the bathroom with ripped mom jeans, cuffed at the bottom too, a white t-shirt tucked in the jeans, a red flannel, and of course, doc martins. I swear we aren't sponsored.

"What in the bisexual is that?" Asked Nikolai. "Joking you look smoking." He said finishing my eyeliner.

"I hate you." She replied smiling.

We proceeded to finish our make-up, I added some lipgloss, Kristina wore some dark eyeshadow with black lipstick and Nikolai smudged some eyeliner over his eyelids.

"You guys finished?" I yelled making my way to the living room. Why did I yell, they're two meters behind me.

"Yes, yes we're coming." Said Kristina as I heard some keys rattle.

"Let's go I'm hungry as hell." Nikolai said with a very fake angry voice.

We left the hotel, called a taxi, and were on our way to the restaurant.