CHAPTER FIVE

"I'm sorry for interrupting you, I didn't know anyone was here." A voice said from behind me.

I had come up on the roof of the hotel, even though technically it was closed.
The view was stunning and I couldn't resist the idea of melodramatically staring off into the city while slow songs played from my phone.

When I turned to see who interrupted my dreaming, I saw a particular member of Måneskin.

Well my favourite one.

"Don't worry, it's okay." I pated the roof next to me.

I was laying on the edge, my legs dangling from the roof, while the rest of my body was safely pressed on it.

He did the same as me, and it took me a couple of seconds to realise he was laying so close to me.

"Do you like big cities?" He questioned.

"Depends, in moments like this, not really. There's too much noise, too much lights. You can't see the stars." I sighed.

"At least you can still see the moon, but I do have to agree. You can never be truly alone in a city like this."

I lifted my hands up and started to point at different directions in the sky.

"If the stars were visible, over there would be the constellation Lynx, and over there" I pointed to another direction. "Would be Hercules, and right above us, Cygnus."
"So" he paused for a moment. "Cygnus is our constellation." he turned his head to face mine.
"Well depends, in Greek mythology it's associated with tragic endings mostly." I also turned my head towards him. "But in Chinese mythology it is associated with a love story."

He only replied with a soft smile and we both continued to stare at the constellations we created in our heads, our constellation.

A couple of songs later, he asked, "Are you guys free tomorrow after six, we don't have any plans so we wanted to ask if you guys want to do something with us, Damiano was especially excited about seeing Kristina, so what do you think?" he laughed a little.

"We have a rehearsal till like seven I think, after that we should be free, I'll text you tomorrow morning and tell you for sure."

"Where will you text me?" He asked a little confused.

"You're a Eurovision contestant, I don't think it would be hard to find your Instagram." I laughed a little.

"True."

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while, then both, without any words decided it was time to go back to our rooms.

Our constellation still being above the spot we were.