CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

We spammed our social medias, reminding fans to vote.

When the jury had announced their votes, Måneskin had come in fifth place, and we were in sixth.

I, Kristina, and Nikolai were already crying, even if we didn't win, this was the best result our country had ever gotten.

Then, after way too much anticipation, the fans' results started, the last four to be announced were us, France, Switzerland, and Italy.

We had gotten 378 points total, and after us, Italy's votes were announced full 524.

We were certain that Italy would win, they were in the lead, and as France was announced with 499 points, we waited for Switzerland's points.

Thomas and Vic were already crying, looking at the scoreboard while Ethan and Damiano only stared, waiting for the announcement.

The moment that it was announced that Switzerland had 432 points, Thomas and Vic burst into more tears, hugging their manager, Damiano had started jumping around and Ethan was frozen, looking at the screen. He curled up on the floor, and I ran towards him, hugging him and congratulating him, telling him to follow the rest.

As they started to run towards the stage, I went back to Kris and Nikolai and hugged them both, crying again, we didn't get first place, but we would go home with the best score for our country.

Måneskin started performing, this time more chaotic, and at the end, Damiano yelled into the microphone.

"We just want to say, to the whole Europe, to the whole World, that Rock n' Roll, never, dies!"