CHAPTER EIGHT

It was around three in the morning, we had arrived back at the hotel two hours ago and I still couldn't fall asleep.

Tomorrow was our first interview.

We would have an interview tomorrow, then we film and release a wiwi jam at home concert the next day, and two days after that we would have another interview, the day after that would be our first performance.

I was way too nervous, so I opened my phone and started scrolling on Instagram. I liked some fan edits, replied to some fans' DMs, and, while I had my DMs opened I saw that Ethan was active.

Giving no thought to it, I texted him 'So, I'm not the only one who's awake'.

A couple of seconds later he replied 'You aren't' and in a following text 'I can't sleep, nervous about tomorrow, you?'

I replied 'Same here, kind of a bad public speaker, I tend to overshare without much thought'

'Better than not talking at all, I usually let Damiano or Vic do the talking.'

'We shouldn't worry, everything will be great' I replied with a smiley emoji.

'You are right, I love the optimism.'

'Good night Ethan' I contemplated whether I should add a smiley or heart, and, I settled with a heart.

'Night Eva, sweet dreams' he also replied with a heart.

Before sleeping, my last thought was 'He's adorable.'

The sound of yelling woke me up.

"There is a bug near the window it's gross please kill it" Kristina yelled.

"Nikolai, you're the closest to the window, you do it" I replied, still half-asleep.

"Good morning to you too." He rolled his eyes as he got up.

"All you had to do was wave your hand, see it got scared and flew away." Nikolai said, staring at Kristina.

"Okay and? It could have landed on me or something I don't know." she also rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to take a shower, we still have rehearsals this morning, I'm scared as fuck for the interview."

"Same over here." Replied Nikolai.

"Don't worry guys, we'll do great." Encouraged Kristina.

When I got out of the shower, I noticed that both Nikolai and Kristina we're sitting in Kristina's bed, staring at Nikolai's phone.

"What are you guys looking at?" I questioned them.

"The comments on your latest post" Answered Nikolai, winking at me.

"Why, what do they say?" I asked again, sitting next to them, Nikolai now being in the middle.

"See for yourself." He chuckled at me as he handed me the phone.

The comments were filled with sentences like 'I ship', 'Oo someone's finding love at Eurovision' and 'Are we going to have a Eurovision love story?'

What confused me even more was Ethan had liked the last one. I showed the like to Kristina and Nikolai and they both started smiling like crazy.

"He definitely likes you." Laughed Kristina.

"I don't think so, he probably liked it on accident, what if he feels uncomfortable? I should text him."

It wasn't that I didn't like him, I just didn't want to push him away with those comments.

'Good morning, hope the comments on my recent don't make you uncomfortable, if you want I can delete the post :/' I messaged him, then got up and started getting ready.

After we were dressed, I got my phone, and before we left the room I checked my phone one last time.

'Don't worry, I hope they didn't make you uncomfortable, have a nice day, can't wait to watch your guys' interview' He had replied with a smiley at the end.

'Can't wait for yours too' I replied.

We rehearsed all morning, ate, then went up to our dressing room so we could get ready.

Our look for the interview consisted of black straight pants, black dress shirts in a Victorian style, scarlet corsets, and huge black heels, again with a huge platform and chunky heel.

All of us wore black eyeshadow that blended into a scarlet color, plus me and Kristina wore dark scarlet lipstick.

When we arrived at the room that the interview was going to be held at, we caught Måneskin leaving. All of them were talking in Italian and laughing, Ethan was slightly blushing too.

"Hi guys." The three of us yelled.

"Holy shit." Said Victoria with wide eyes as she stared at us.

"You guys look smoking hot" Damiano said as he stared at Kristina. I raised an eyebrow at him and laughed.

"Thanks, you guys look great too." Said Nikolai.

"You look lovely Eva." Ethan smiled at me.

"Thanks Ethan" I replied as I felt my cheeks heat up, Thank god I was wearing a full coverage foundation or I would have looked like a tomato.

"See you guys later." Thomas waved at us and the rest of us said 'goodbye'.

The time for the interview has come.