CHAPTER NINETEEN

"Now what the fuck is this?" exclaimed Nikolai, he was scrolling on his phone as we were eating, when he started laughing.

"What?" Asked Damiano confused.

"I'll send you guys the link wait." He made a group chat and sent us a link to a newsletter.

When I first opened it I read the latest headline 'Drummer of Eurovision contestants, Måneskin, spotted with a random girl' the photo was fake, so we all started laughing, except Ethan. He just narrowed his eyes and said "Why would they lie about shit like this?" as he started to blush.

"It's okay darling, they just need to make money, they do shit like this all the time." I hugged him.

As I was hugging him I heard a camera click and we turned to see Vic taking a photo of us, "To clear things up, plus you guys are adorable." And Nikolai continued, "Making me puke" and laughed.

We opened the story and Vic had cleared things up in a joking matter, and we reposted it.

"Okay, on another note, what are we doing today, we have today and tomorrow free?" questioned Kris.

"We have today and tomorrow free, we can hang out or something?" Said Thomas and Kris replied, "Please, just no drinking, my head hurts and nothing's helping."

"We can go to, wait." I said as I opened my phone, searching for tourist attractions, "Delfshaven and the Pilgrims?" I pronounced that wrong. "It looks cool."

"Yeah we can go" Said Ethan and the rest agreed.

"Oh shit, this looks cool too, Great St. Lawrence Church, medieval building." I said, scrolling through the article.

"We have two days, we can visit more places, walk around the city." Suggested Damiano and Ethan besides e took out a cigarette, he turned the packet towards me, but I just shook my head and smiled at him.

As we finished breakfast, we paid, got up, and made our way to the parking lot.

I got on the motorbike with Ethan, Kris with Damiano, Nikolai with Thomas and Vic rode alone.

When we arrived, we all walked around, taking pictures and joking. A group of girls recognized us, we stopped and took some photos with them, chatted a bit.

"Want to go shopping after this, we can go to the church tomorrow?" asked Damiano and we agreed.

We went to a mall nearby, there were a couple of stores that caught our attention so we split up, went with Ethan to a pretty cool store, they had awesome boots and fun dresses.

I took a couple of p and went into the changing room while Ethan waited for me, when I got out I did a little fashion show and we laughed, I repeated this a couple of times and settled on black, knee-high boots, a big platform, spiked around the sole, and a couple of chains dangling at the top, a mesh, see-through top, a Victorian-style blouse, and some black flared jeans.

Ethan had picked up a couple of items and repeated the same as me, twirling in dresses and acting like a gentleman in some suits. He got a scarlet Victorian blouse, black leather pants, a pair of high-top converse, and some rings.

When we all met up together, I said, "Now, it wouldn't be fair if we got so many clothes, and don't go out tonight." As I raised my shoulders.

The rest agreed and Kris sighed, "Fine, but please let's not drink too much, my head still hurts." As she laughed a little.

"No guaranteeing."