CHAPTER TEN

"Okay okay, Kris, Eva get over here, I premieres in 15 seconds." Yelled Nikolai from the living room.

"Coming" I yelled from the bathroom while I heard Kris running towards the room.

I made it just in time for Måneskin's interview.

At the beginning they talked about their music and rehearsals like us.

The interviewer started to talk about our band and how all of us started to hang out.

The questions were similar to ours, and so were the answers.

Damiano's face lit up every time Kris was mentioned, to which me and Nikolai squealed while Kris told us to shut up so she could listen.

I really hoped they would get together, they were both quite fun to hang out and both visibly liked eachother.

The entire time Ethan barely said a word, only laughing and smiling.

I noticed he did that often, even though we had known eachother for a short time, it was visible that he was shy and reserved.

Near the end, the interviewer mentioned our hanging out and he immediately started to blush.

'So that's why he was blushing when we saw them' I thought to myself.

Nikolai and Kristina were squealing and now I was the one telling them to shut up.

When the interviewer asked him if our hanging out was only friendly, like she had asked me, he smiled and said "she is very nice, but we are only friends."

Damiano said something in Italian but none of us knew what it said, however, Nikolai being smart, opened up the comments and we saw one that wrote 'translation : we don't know the future holds'.

"Holy fuck" I slouched in the sofa as the interview ended.

"He likes you I'm sure of it" Kris smiled like crazy and so did Nikolai, agreeing with her.

"No, there's no way, but what if he does, oh my god, you know what, I'm going to sleep this is too confusing."

We all got into our beds, and when I was sure that Kristina and Nikolai were asleep, I made my way onto the roof.

When I arrived on the roof, I saw a person on the spot that me and Ethan sat last night.

Getting a little closer, I noticed it was, in fact, Ethan. His black hair covered some of the concrete around his head and he wore black sweatpants and a black sweatshirt.

"Hope I'm not bothering you." I said to him.

He replied, "Not at all" as he patted the roof next to him.

I laid next to him and stared at the night's sky.

"I'm sorry if the interview and the comments earlier today made you uncomfortable." He talked first.

"I was going to say the same." I laughed a little.

"I just hope" I paused a little, "I hope this doesn't strain our friendship."

"Don't worry about that, I couldn't stop hanging out with you even if I was forced to." He smiled and turned his head towards me.

"Best compliment ever" I also turned my head towards him.

We were, again, laying on the roof with our legs dangling, so I turned to my side, completely facing him, and I took his left hand which was resting on the roof, into mine.

He didn't pull back, he also turned his body to face me, started to rub circles with his thumb on my hand. We stayed like this for God knows how long, until we were forced to get back to our rooms by the drops of rain that started to fall.

We held hands all the way into the hotel, and we separated by a simple 'good night'.