CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

I woke up when someone underneath me groaned, "Fuck."

Opening my eyes, I saw Ethan massaging his forehead with his hand, while his other was wrapped around my waist.

"Good morning to you too." I said as I turned on my back, laying next to him.

"What the fuck happened last night?" Asked someone from the floor next to Ethan's bed.

In Damiano's bed laid Victoria and Kristina, next to Ethan's bed was Damiano, on a chair in the corner of the room slept Thomas, while, through a little opening of the door, I saw Nikolai laying next to the toilet in the bathroom.

"I have no clue." I answered him.

Slowly, everyone started waking up, and Kristina said "I thought we agreed on no drinking yesterday morning." laughing a little.

"Does anyone remember how I ended up next to the toilet?" Questioned Nikolai, trying to turn his head, but failing as shots of pain fired through his neck.

"I don't remember anything after arriving here." I said, Ethan continued, "I don't remember leaving the club."

"I think I took some videos or some shit, wait let me look." Said Vic, extending herself from the bed to reach her phone on the floor.

"Fuck." she laughed and continued, "You guys should probably open Måneskin's Instagram." As she and Kristina laughed at her phone.

I just looked at Ethan confused and grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

"Fuck indeed" he laughed when I opened the stories.

It was a video of him and Nikolai, piss drunk on the dancefloor, twerking on each other.

"Hey, Ethan" said Nikolai after he watched the video, "If you guys ever break up you know where to find me." Sending a wink towards Ethan and laughing.

"You're such a whore." I laughed at him.

The next video, however, was of Damiano throwing it back on me. Ethan started laughing and tears started to stream down his face.

"Now that" I paused, "I don't remember."

"Who knew I could do that?" asked Damiano, more to himself than to anyone else.

The next couple of videos and photos were of us in the club, dancing, taking shots, and Damiano taking off his shirt.

"Still doesn't explain why I'm naked." Ethan said, grabbing my phone and scrolling through the stories.

"You're what!?" Yelped Nikolai, eyes wide. However, I did the same, turning my head towards Ethan.

"Calm down, I have underwear on." he laughed.

I sighed a relief.

The next stories were of us in the taxi, Thomas had puked out of the window, poor driver.

When we had arrived at the hotel, we had blasted music, drank more, cut Thomas' hair, when he saw that story he started to touch his hair franticly, but only a little from the bottom was missing.

Then, being the smartasses that we were, we had decided to wax one of the guys' legs, so they had played rock paper scissors and Ethan had lost.

I was the one who put the wax strip on his leg, and for around five minutes, Ethan had been convincing me to not do it.

But, the next story was of me removing the strip, and Ethan yelling "How the hell do you do this all the time!?" while the rest were laughing.

"That explains it." He put his lips in a line and raised his eyebrows, taking off the sheets and looking at the spot of his thigh that was missing hair.

"Sorry?" I said, laughing a little.

The last of the stories were of Nikolai running to the bathroom, Damiano performing the Teletubbies theme song while jumping on the couch, while Vic, Kristina, and Thomas were throwing money at him, and Ethan crying in the corner of the room because of the waxing, while I filmed everything.

"Looks like we had a lot of fun" laughed Ethan.

A/N : thanks so much for 4K reads <3 <3