CHAPTER FOUR

I was so right about the restaurant, it looked amazing. Bookshelves covered the walls, warm yellow lights filled it, cozy settes in the corners.

And, in a particular corner we spotted some fellow rockers.

When we arrived in front of them, Kristina was the first to talk. "Hi guys, would you mind some company?" She asked them.

"No, of course not" Said Damiano and they all started making space on the two settes. The settes were quite big so there was room for the seven of us.

On the one facing the bookshelves sat Nikolai on the edge, then Victoria who wore a beautiful black dress, of course there were added spikes and rips, Damiano wore pretty similar clothes to me and Kristina sat next to him, while on the sette facing the windows sat Thomas, wearing black skinny jeans and a shirt with some band on it, then sat Ethan and me.

I was sitting next to Ethan, took me a couple of seconds to process that.

They had already started eating, so when the waiter came we all ordered food immediately, me and Kristina ordered a sandwich while Nikolai ordered a pizza.

As I slouched on the sette, I wanted to start a conversation, so I asked "You're Ethan right?" even though I knew for a fact it was him.

"Yes, and you are Evangelina I think?" he says, smiling a little as he got out a cigarette. 'God that Italian accent is going to be the death of me' I thought to myself.

"Yep, Collateral damage's drums. What do you play, or are you vocals?" I asked him, this time his hair was down, pin straight, and as he smoked he lightly brushed it away from his face.

"Måneskin's drums, I've heard your band's music, I like the way you play." He also slouched on the sette.

At this point the others were in their own conversation which I ignored.

"Thanks, I love your guys' music, also the meaning behind most of your songs too, do you guys write them or just perform them?"

"We write them too, it wouldn't be as authentic if there was a ghost writer, what about you guys?" he asked, getting more interested in the conversation.

"We also write our own songs, it's more authentic that way." I smiled at him and he smiled back. Gosh he's adorable.

"Hey Evangelina" Damiano snapped me out of the reality I started to dream about. "Kris just told me you were the one that wrote 'жртви', you are a goddess, the lyrics are amazing, Ethan over here was fangirling the entire time we listened to the song." he laughed at his own joke. I also started laughing and so did everyone else, Ethan also blushing a little bit.

I wrote 'жртви' in English since most of the world knows that language the best, and it can reach more people and more victims. Plus an awesome vocalist, guitar riff and drum solo made the song pretty awesome.

"I have to admit I did fangirl quite a bit" Ethan laughed a little while saying that.

"Thank you guys so much, we really appreciate it, it's safe to say the three of us fangirled during 'Zitti e buoni', Nikolai even attempted to sing it, key word 'attempted'" I joked with them and Nikolai started laughing a little too hard.

"There is a reason Kristina is the vocals and not me." He said after calming down a bit.

After that we all delved in our own conversations, Nikolai talked with Victoria, Damiano mainly talked with Kristina and Thomas even though he interrupted everyone's conversations a bit, and I talked with Ethan.

New drum sets, some musical history and different topics we found in common.

He was lovely to talk to and don't get me started on his smile and laugh.

I could listen to his laugh for my entire life and never get bored.