CHAPTER FOURTEEN

We spent the entire day with costumes and rehearsals, we only got to our room at around midnight.

After we all took a shower Nikolai said, "Wait don't go to bed, let's watch the interviews from yesterday." And so, we went into the living room, took some snacks with us, and turned on the tv.

We watched Blind channel's, Efendi's, Tix's, who seemed to have a slight crush on Efendi, Nikolai joked that Eurovision got a lot of couples this year, then Hurricane's, Sanja talked quite a bit about Damiano which made Kristina upset and me and Nikolai a little uncomfortable, but then we watched Manizha's interview and died laughing, she called out the interviewer on sexist comments so much, but she was right.

Last, we watched, Måneskin. At first, they had talked about the origins of the band, how they met, when they formed it, and the name.

Moonlight, a gentle name for a rock band, but it somehow made them more magical.

And then, of course, came the love life questions.

Ethan was quiet most of the time, only laughing or agreeing from time to time, so when the interviewer asked Ethan about me and him, he blushed and murmured something to Damiano in Italian. Damiano replied to the interviewer "Can we not talk about our personal lives so much, it makes us uncomfortable sometimes.' The interviewer apologized and continued with questions about the band.

This bothered me, Damiano shouldn't need to stick up in the situation. The situation shouldn't even be happening. Sure, I'm an open person and tell fans most of the stuff that they want to know, but there is a line that I keep. It's obvious Ethan is reserved and doesn't like to share too much information on his personal life so why push him?

I got out my phone and texted Damiano 'Thanks for standing up' with a smile. He would know to what I was referring. After we finished watching the interview he had replied 'No problem, always here for my favorite drummers.'

I hadn't seen Ethan the entire day so when I got in bed I decided to text him.

'Busy day, how are you guys holding up?' While I was waiting for a reply I posted a bunch of photos of me, Kristina, and Nikolai from today, feathers, glitter, and a lot of leather.

I put up a poll so the fans can guess what we'll be wearing, most of them got it wrong though.

After half an hour Ethan replied 'Got back two hours ago, doing pretty great thanks to Damiano, hope to see you tomorrow" with a smiley.

"What are you smiling at?" asked Nikolai as he entered the room.

"I'm texting Ethan." I smiled and turned my phone towards him.

"Ah, young love, I remember when I was your age I was the same." He said as he dramatically sighed and slumped on his bed.

Kristina just laughed and said, "You're four days older than her, calm down retiree."

They continued to talk about something that I didn't process, I just replied 'Hope to see you too, I already thanked him, good night' with a heart to Ethan. In the same minute, he replied 'buona notte' with a heart.

A/N : thanks for 1K reads <3