CHAPTER SIX

Light scattered through the large windows into the room.

"Are you guys awake?" I questioned my bandmates.

"Sadly" replied Nikolai while Kristina groaned a 'yes'.

"Ok so last night I was up at the roof and" I got cut off by Nikolai who asked "What were you doing on the roof?"

"If you let me finish I would have told you, basically I was on the roof, I couldn't sleep, and while I was on the roof you know, Ethan came."

"Who came?" Kristina, lifting her head from under the bed with wide eyes asked me.

"Ethan, I know let me finish. He laid beside me and there was a silence and then I either am going full-on crazy or we had a moment." I smiled at both of them.

"What kind of moment, I need more information" Nikolai got up and sat on my bed.

"Well okay it went like this, we started talking about the city, like how loud it is and stuff, then we started to talk about constellations." I paused to see their reactions. Kristina also had sat on my bed and was waiting for me to continue while Nikolai said "Seriously, you started to talk about those stars and myths things you like the second time you see the guy?"

"Technically third, and he was interested too. Then we talked about a constellation which was like above us, and he referred to it as 'our' constellation."

"He referred to it as what!?" Kristina said jumping from my bed. "Girl you have him whipped." She smiled at me.

"Dude let her finish." Laughed Nikolai.

"I then told him that in Greek mythology the constellation's myths were usually, tragic. But let me finish, I then told him that in Chinese mythology it was related to a love story, he smiled at me and we continued to stare at the sky, and yeah." I smiled at them again, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Holy fuck, we have been here for what, a day and you are already in love, this isn't fair." Kristina sat down on her bed, fake pouting. Nikolai just continued to stare at me with wide eyes.

I again, continued "After that he asked me if we wanted to go out with them after our rehearsals, Damiano had been excited to see you Kris" I winked at my friend.

"What!? We are going with them I don't care if you guys have plans." She started to jump on her bed.

"Okay okay, let me text Ethan and tell him." I grabbed my phone.

"Opaa, already on texting phase, eh?" laughed Nikolai, nudging me with his elbow.

"This is the first time I'm messaging him, don't get too excited."

I rewrote the message around fifteen times then decided that 'Morning, it's Evangelina, we are free after rehearsals, Kris is excited to see Damiano too.' With a smiley emoji at the end.

After a couple of minutes, he replied 'Good morning, see you guys in the lobby at 8 pm then, have a nice day, can't wait to see you.' With a smiley too.

Wait, they can't wait to see us or he can't wait to see me? English is so confusing.

We spent the entire day rehearsing and finishing up our song, at seven we were in our room and started to get ready.

Kristina wore a black leather skirt, a white mesh corset, a choker and a bunch of chain necklaces, and of course, black doc martens. Nikolai wore a white skirt going a little over his knees, a black oversized t-shirt, an oversized leather jacket, and, doc martens. I wore a black slip-on dress that reached my mid thing, a tight scarlet t-shirt under it, a black choker with some chains, black knee socks, and doc martens. We own other shoes, I swear.

We had no idea where we were going so these were sort of neutral outfits.