CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Yep we had a good time."

It was the next morning, the second interview, and two full days until our first performance.

I was telling Kristina and Nikolai about mine and Ethan's outing.

I didn't give them all the details, like the fact that we confessed to eachother, but I did tell them the general story.

However, our story could wait since we had to start getting ready for the interview.

This time we all wore black blazers, me and Kristina wore black lace bras underneath, black straight pants and white chunky heels. We all wore different jewelry but the base was the same.

This time, before us had been Efendi. I swear to God she is the sweetest woman I have ever met. We talked for around fifteen minutes and then we entered the room.

The set up was the same so we all took our old positions.

"Welcome everyone, hope you're having a wonderful day, if not, don't worry, Collateral damage are here with us which is sure to brighten up anyone's day" He announced.

"Hi everyone." We all waved together.

"How did the recording go yesterday, fans are able to listen it right now" he said, turning to the camera and through a sigh saying "finally".

"It was great, I definitely had a great time" laughed Kristina.

"We saw that you were having a great time, and so was Nikolai, I mean you were basically jumping with the guitar the entire time" The interviewer smiled at Nikolai.

"True I was but come on Evangelina's hair was everywhere the entire time, at a certain point I was scarred that she's going to break the drum set" Nikolai looked at me smiling.

"I just really got into the vibe, what can I say." I raised my hands in a surrender type of manor.

"Aside from the obvious interest in your music, fans have been spamming us nonstop asking about a particular couple"

'God here we go' I thought to myself.

"Evangelina, you and Ethan from Måneskin have been hanging out lately, is it all friendship or is there something else maybe?" the interviewer asked as he raised his eyebrows.

"That, dear fans, is for us to know and for you to find out" I had no clue what I was saying, but at least I kind of avoided the question.

"No answer, well fans have also been asking about another member from Måneskin, seems like the two rock bands have intertwined quite a bit. Kristina, how are things with Damiano?"

"In the wise words of my friend over here" she laughed as she nudged her head towards me, "that's for us to know and for you to find out."

"Oh come on guys, you're breaking hearts, maybe Nikolai can tell us something?" he looked at Nikolai with a fake hopeful stare.

"Well, I ain't no snitch, but what I can tell you, is that I am very much single." He smirked and winked at the camera.

I fake coughed like last time and added "himbo" followed by another series of fake coughing.

"Well folks, that's all the time we have for today, we'll see you guys again" He said now talking to us "In two days for the first semi final, good luck and goodbye."

"Goodbye" we yelled together in the camera.