CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"Thank you Europe!" The three of us yelled into Kristina's microphone.

We finished our performance, and damn did we perform.

Me and my drum set were on the left side of the stage, Nikolai was on the right, and in the center was Kristina. The entire stage flashed with white lights, at the beginning from time to time, but as the intensity of the song grew, so did the bursts of light. The end was calm, even peaceful, and Kristina's voice only accentuated that.

We tried to write the beginning stages of life, the innocence, then came the storm, internal conflicts, in the end, peace, death. The music matched the lyrics and so did Kristina's voice.

When we arrived backstage, the adrenalin was still rushing within us and while Kristina was jumping around the room, I and Nikolai hugged each other and cried.

After a couple of minutes, a particular band entered and I ran straight to Ethan, who hugged me back and whispered "I'm so proud of you."

"You guys were amazing!" Victoria exclaimed as she hugged all of us.

"Thank you Vic." Yelled Kris as she hugged her, probably cutting off her airways.

Everyone was talking and I couldn't process what they were saying so I just said, "Come on guys, we have to go at the tables." Towards Kris and Nikolai and then continued to Måneskin, "You four are coming with us to the green room, we'll all sit at our table."

"Yeah sure." Said Thomas as he smiled.

As we made our way towards the green room, Ethan stopped me, took out a handkerchief. He opened a water bottle and poured some water on the handkerchief. I just stared at him confused, until he began to wipe from under my eyes.

"You're makeup got smudged." He said, smiling a little.

"Probably from the crying." I laughed.

He pecked my lips and hugged me, "You were amazing."

"Thank you, so much." I replied, hugging him back, both hands around his neck.

"Let's go, the rest are probably waiting for us." He said as he put an arm around me, making our way towards the green room.

When we sat down around our table, Ethan's arm still around my shoulders, Thomas asked "So, it's official official?" accentuating the first 'official'.

I looked at Ethan and smiled, "I guess yes."

"Wait, let's announce it, fans have been going crazy the last week." I said as I grabbed my phone.

"Sure, whatever you want." He smiled as he looked at me.

We took a selfie, his arm still around me, I kissed his cheek in the photo, and on the second one, we both kissed each other.

I posted them on my account and he did on his, we both captioned it 'official?'

We had performed sixth, so we got to watch ten performances.

While Hooverphobic was performing, Vic had taken a video of me and Ethan, she had asked if she could post it on the band's account and we agreed, plus we looked cute in it.

When Efendi started performing, I and Kris got up and started singing with her, trying to recreate her choreography and failing miserably, the rest watched us and laughed. Our performance of course ended up on our band's Instagram, courtesy of Nikolai.

It came time for the voting, and we waited impatiently. Kris was biting her nails, Nikolai was pacing around us and I squeezed Ethan's hand.

The results of the qualified countries started being randomly announced, first was announced Norway, and the second, were us.

I immediately ran towards Kristina and Nikolai, as we all cried and jumped together. After we had calmed down a bit, Måneskin came over and congratulated us.

"I'm so proud of you." Ethan said to me.

"Thank you, so, so much." As I hugged him tighter.

"You guys were amazing." Said Thomas as he hugged me, then Damiano, and last Victoria.

While I was hugging I just heard Kris say "Fuck it," and as I and Vic turned our heads towards her we saw her and Damiano kissing.

Thomas and Ethan had started laughing, Nikolai was just staring wide-eyed while I and Vic just started jumping and silently screaming.

A/N : thank you so much for 3K reads !! <3