Chapter 16

"Awesome!" I hung on as the dragon tried to throw me off it's back. After two days of climbing on a mountain with Sasuke we found the cave and the dragon inside it, and now I'm trying to make it agree to become a dragon ninja. If such an act is possible in this word that is. Eventually the dragon got tired and crashed into the ground, finally agreeing to be summoned by me.

"Are you satisfied now, dear." Sasuke walked up to me while yawning. The battle between me and the dragon took four hours and all Sasuke did was sleep in the corner where he wouldn't not be hit by fire and wings. "Yes, yes I am. He signed the contract with his blood and everything." I walked past him out the cave entrance.

"Well, what are we going to do now?" I asked while pulling out a pocky stick. "Our honeymoon, of course." He stated simply while taking my pocky out of my hands and eating it. I was crying for my loss before I pulled out another one. This time Sasuke took the entire box out of my hands while taking a bite off of the one that was already in my mouth.

"My pocky!! What have I ever done to you Sasuke!" I tried to get my box back but he just held it in the air like it was nothing. I was only a few centimeters below him, but I still can't reach it. "Sasuke you meanie." I puffed out my cheeks and turned the other way.

I heard him chuckle before handing the box back to me. I did a happy dance before opening the box, but I was confused for a second. "Where's the po-" I turned around only to see Sasuke looking like a chipmunk with all the pocky stuffed in his cheeks.

I fell on my back laughing so hard my stomach hurt and I couldn't breathe. I have never seen him look like that and I bet he'll never do it again, but it's too funny I can't stop. "I-I can-n't bre-athe!" I coughed from laughing too hard. When I finally stopped laughing he helped me up and we started the travel down the mountain.

"We're going to find a destination for our honeymoon." I tilted my head in confusion at Sasuke's words. "This is your answer from your earlier question." I snapped my fingers in recognition. "So what place would be best?"

"Somewhere we would have a blast. A place with clear blue water and a nice cottage." I smiled while already picturing what it would be like to bask in the sun on a shoreline with my one and only.....pocky. Sasuke's there too. This is going to be a heck of a honeymoon.

Sorry it's so short. u-u. But hope you liked it <3