Chapter 8

"So who is this 'it' you're talking about?" Sasuke asked as I finished my story. I never realled liked to think about the pain, but just thinking about that person brought some of it back.

        "It was my brother. My parents were killed in a car crash. They pushed me out onto the soft grass a second before a long truck fell right on top of it.

        FLASHBACK

        I tried to lift up the truck, but my arms were too small and I was weak. Tears fell from my face as I cried for help.

        Some cars passing by stopped and called for help. A crane was called to lift the truck into the air so they could get out the people who were under it.

        After a couple of minutes the truck was pulled away and I saw my parent's car crushed flat from the truck's weight.

        I ran up to the car and tried to pull my mom out, since her arm was sticking halfway out. It was bloody and cut with long gashes.

        I didn't want to think about it. They can't be dead! How could Kami be so cruel. What have I ever done to deserve this.

        The medics pulled me away and tended to my wounds. Some mechanics used a tool to open space between the top and bottom of the car.

        Once it was opened enough, they pulled my parents bodies out and some of the medics that just arrived went to look at them.

        After checking they looked over at me and shook their heads sadly. There was the proof. If the medics couldn't help them. It's all over.

        I looked up when I heard a gasp from behind me. I saw my brother standing there. His face filled with shock as he took in the scene before him.

        He had been sleeping over at a friends house and he told my parents that he would be home in a couple hours. The hours are already done.

        His friend stepped up next to him and covered his mouth. He spoke some words into my brother's words before he left.

        After the medics told him what had happened, my brother turned to me and glared with the most hateful eyes I have ever seen.

        He was such a nice brother. He loved me very much and took care of me. He'd play with me when no one else was there too.

        Now that loving face has turned into a hateful. It was because of me. Our parents died, protecting me in the process.

        After that day I was never considered his sister. He'd just call me a thing and be mean to me. I apologized as much as I could.

        But once he's had it with that, he started beating me. Each day worse than yesterday. I was living through hell.

        Akuma would take me into its clutches and break me, leaving me just a souless body. Kami would not help out one bit.

        If Kami could give me a chance to escape. Then I'll go for it.

        END FLASHBACK

        "He never let me out of the house after that." I told him while a single tear slipped. Sasuke held my cheek and wiped it off with his thumb.

        I looked into his onyx eyes to see them completely filled with sympathy. He....he's....worried?

        "Your brother hates you. And wouldn't forgive you. It wasn't your fault. It never was. He shouldn't hold a grudge against you just for that." I held his hand in mine, enjoying the warm feeling. But what he said wasn't true.

        "He hates me with Akuma's curse. He was loved by our parents the most since he was an only child. But then I came into the family. And paid attention only to me. So once they died, he wouldn't get a chance to have them love him again. Instead of me." My brother had told me this himself.

        I looked through family pictures to see me and my parents. But I rarely saw my brother taking pictures with them. It was mostly me they loved.

        It was already dark. The moon shone through the opening of the cave lightly. I lay down and Sasuke petted my head comfortingly before getting up.

        "I'll be back soon. Get some rest." He told me before leaving, making sure that the cave was blocked. He still didn't trust me.

        And then I drifted off to sleep.

        MAIN FLASHBACK END

        And then I woke up cuffed in chains and staring at Orochimaru. Yeah. I guess that's happened.

        Please vote. Fan. And Comment.

        Thanks for your support guys!