Chapter 10

I stepped out of the hideout and scanned the surrounding area. No shady person around here. I walked in a random direction.

        This guy must be around here somewhere. If he's trying to get intel on Orochimaru then I must kill him.

        I stopped in a clearing and looked down to see footprints marked on the ground. Kunai marks were on some of the trees.

        It seemed like there was a struggle a couple hours ago seeing that they were all fresh. Probably the guy encountered a rogue or some animal.

        Something pink caught my eye. I looked towards the source to see a pocky stick. My mouth watered as I stared at the delicious strawberry covered buscuit.

        I shook my head, trying to snap out of it. For all I know this could be a trap. But it still looked so delicious.

        Out of my frustration I shot a fire pistol at the tree. The bullet went through the tree and hit the thing behind it, a couple seconds later the entire tree was set on fire.

        I flicked my wrist and the fire disappeared, leaving burn marks evident where it got burned. I heard groaning from the other side and went to check it out.

        I cautiously looked to see what I caught. Suprisingly, it was the man. The spy or rogue or some type of human.

        He gasped when I pulled him up by the shirt collar. "Alright, lets start by names. Who are you."

        He looked at me weakly. And I noted the fact this guy doesn't look so evil. "I am nothing but a boy seeking power from Orochimaru."

        He tells the truth. Saves me lots of time. I slung him over my shoulder and started walking towards the hideout, making sure no one else followed us.

        "Here is the shady guy, says he want's power." I dropped him in front of Oreo. He breathed heavily.

        "Hm. What an interesting looking one." Oreo spoke with a hoarse voice. "Thank you Sora. You may leave now."

        I bowed before I left, making sure I closed the door tightly. Now that my work is done....why did that guy have a piece of pocky in the first place?

        Oh well. Time to go shopping~

        Maybe I should of told Oreo the guy may be dying.