Chapter 15

I put on my usual outfit that I adored soo much, putting the also usual pocky stick in my mouth before heading towards the bedroom door.

        "Where are you going?" i turned around to see Sasuke right behind me, good thing I trained for the suprise attacks.

        "I have an important mission to do." I started walking out until he grabbed my wrist, pulled e back in, and pinned me to the wall.

        "You're not going alone." His onyx eyes stared into my dark blue ones. I shrugged my shoulders.

        "You can come along if you like. I'm just going to find an animal to summon." He looked at me for a few more seconds before biting off the other end of my pocky stick, and turned around to go change.

        "My pocky! O.O How dare you Sasuke Uchiha! >.<" I yelled at him while he started taking his shirt off.

        Oooh nice abs. I think I was staring for too long cause he smirked at me.

        "Thanks for the compliment." My face turned as red as a tomato. He heard me!

        I lay face down on the bed and waited for him to finish getting ready, which took like two minutes or so.

        "Let's go then." He held his hand out to me like a gentleman. I smiled and took it, putting a new pocky stick in my mouth while following him out the door.

        A few steps from our room and we ran into Oreo and Kabuto. They stared at us while we stared back.

        "Where are you two going so early in the morning?" Oreo hissed while Kabuto fixed his glasses.

        "We're going on our honeymoon trip." Sasuke answered like the pro he is while I was trying to keep myself from breaking out in hysterics.

        "Alright, have fun young ones <3" Oro smiled brightly and creepily, winked at us, and walked away.

        "O-kay. That was weird. Good lie though Sasuke." I patted him on the back.

        "I wasn't lying." He mumbled before walking ahead to the entrance of the hideout.

        "So, that means we're going to find my summoning animal and go on a honeymoon at the same time?" He looked over at me and smiled.

        "If you would like to." I held onto his right arm and smiled back. "I'd love to."