Chapter 7

When he finally came back and gave me the box warily....again. I simply took it from him and looked at the cover. I smiled to myself as I took a bite out of the delicious biscuit coated in......coffee. Yum. Coffee never made me hyper. Instead it calmed me. Bringing my sanity back to me for once in my life. All along I have just been this Pocky obsessed girl. Now I can be my real self and take a nice breather before I run out of this calming Pocky and go insane all over again.

        "I met Itachi because he was simply there when I woke up. He kept me alive for most of the time just bringing me food and speaking of my past that I kind of didn't want to remember I wanted to forget it all." He stared at me while I started talking. He seemilgly believed me since I wasn't being weird at the moment. I was acting like a normal person now. And I hoped to stay that way until I ended my story.

        "What kind of past?" He sat in front of me keeping eye contact, but I stared at the floor in sadness instead. I didn't like it. But the memories were flooding back, and I'm not too fond of them either.

        "Well first off. I'm not from this world. According to Itachi, I fell off a cliff in a deer suit into the ocean and died ending up here." He stayed silent. Calculating my words until he ended up saying.

        "Why were you in a deer suit?" Yea. That's what everyone wants to know, huh. That's a good one.

        "You want to hear my story?" I asked him a bit worried if I should trust him or not. He nodded his head. "If you want to tell it." wow. Not so cold hearted I see. Typical Uchiha's.

        "Well then." I got comfortable in my spot and leaned back on my hands and stared at the ceiling. "Where should I begin...."

        FLASHBACK

        I walked out of my bedroom quietly. Not wanting to wake up what I feared most in my life. It was around ten in the morning. I didn't feel like dealing with anything anymore so I packed my bags the night before and was ready to leave at anytime...which was now.

        I headed down the stairs making sure I didn't step on a floorboard making it creak enough to wake it.....up. I side glanced into the kitchen making sure it was all clear before I headed into the living room. I stopped right in my tracks as it....right in front of me....blocking my any means of escape.

        It grabbed me by my shirt and punched me as hard as it could, sending my body flying into a cabinet shattering its glasses. The shattered glass scraped my arms and legs causing it to bleed heavily. I gasped as I stood up just in time to get kicked on my back, landing on the coffee table splitting it in two.

        Tears started to fall from my eyes by now. I went through this everyday of my life after that tragic incident happened. I thought I would make it out without getting beaten again. But Kami had not been on my side lately.

        I stood up and ran before it could land another bruising punch on me. I already had a dislocated shoulder, some broken ribs, and I think I felt one of my bones sticking into my lungs. If that wasn't painful enough my head seemed to be cracked, seeing the amount of blood coming from my head. Funny how I wasn't dead by now.

        Before I could escape it grabbed a hold of my neck and pushed me up against the wall. I screamed silently since my voice couldn't come out. Since it has closed up my lungs tightly with its grip. I struggled to get it off but it just slammed me against the wall harder. I always wished I could die. I didn't have to go through this everyday, but I had to...to atone for my sins. I know it would never have the heart to forgive me. I broke it. It didn't deserve what I did. But it was bad enough to make it hurt me, so I would feel bad and miserable for the rest of my life.

        "Trying to escape...are you?" it asked menacingly as it glanced at my bookbag securely on my back.

        "L-let.....m-ee......g-go." I asked trying to get my breath back.

        "Not until you die by my hands." it said as it held up a knife and aimed it towards my heart. I couldn't believe it. It still held a grudge. Its been six years and it still held a bad grudge against me. Even though I apologized everyday it ignored me to no end, but I still apologized. When it had it with the apologizing. It started to beat me. Harder, hasher, and more painful as every day went by. This is my end I guess.

        I waited for my end but was relieved when the doorbell rang a million times a second. I was saved!!! It let go as I slumped to the ground. As it opened the door to see who it was I quickly ran into the kitchen and jumped out the window, making sure I locked it before I closed it so I would get a lot of distance before it catches up to me.

        I ran as fast as I could into the woods towards the farthest town. I knew it would probably think I went to the nearest town, so it would be heading that was instead of the direction I was going in. When I finally reached the town it had been a couple of hours and I never stopped running. Not even once. I was out of breath and really tired.

        I went into the closest store which just happened to be a costume store. I needed something to help me die. So I picked out a realistic deer costume. I'll tell you it was SUPER realistic. I owe it to the person who made this. I paid the cashier and put on the costume before heading into the woods. I'm glad the cashier didn't say anything about my bloodied self. He was too scared and was shaking while he wrung up my clothes.

        I walked deeper and deeper for a couple of hours walking on all fours. May as well act like a deer since I already look like it. My body's blood supply should be running low soon, so I well as may enjoy life before I got up and meet them again. The first thing I'll do is apologize endlessly to them. Then I'l-.

        My thoughts were cut short when I heard a bullet hit the tree that I was next to. I slowly looked up to see people holding guns and advancing slowly towards me. I looked at them shocked and calculated in my head.

        People + guns + me as a deer + season =...........=..................=...........what was it again? I jumped and started running as another bullet hit the tree bark on the left side of my head. Thats right! HUNTING SEASON!!!!! I quickly ran off as I heard them pursuing them.  I intended to die in the woods in a deer costume from loss of blood. But I didn't intend to die by being killed by hunters. Who does that!!!!!

        I swerved through trees as I heard them getting closer and closer. I dodged as many bullets as I could but got hit at least twice. That didn't slow me down though. I kept going until I felt a fresh breeze hit my face and the sound of water. The ocean. My savior. most likely. I stopped at the edge of a high cliff. Oh why did Kami make it so high! I sighed in frustration. Well. Its now or never. Before another bullet could hit me I leaned over the edge and fell off.......

waiting for my end to come............