Chapter 12

My cowgirl like ninja boots clicked on the cold ground while I walked through Oreo's hideout, a Pocky stick twirling in my hand.

        I opened his door without even knocking and saw the guy from yesterday spayed out on the floor in many pieces.

        "I thought I killed him Oreo." I whined, upset that I didn't really finish him off. He must of tortured the poor guy and cut him up for his experiment later.

        "Sorry princess. But he knew the information. Even if I geve him power he could leave and leak out information to people I don't want to associate with."

        Oreo picked up a kunail tainted red and licked the blood off of it with his long snake like tongue. Disgusting. "Love the new outfit dear."

        "Oh! Thanks. It took a long while."

        "Did you do something with your hair?"

        "I just got it fully washed and brushed."

        "And is that a tattoo I see on your stomach?"

        "Yes. Painful at the memory. but I still like it."

        "That's wonderful. Fits your style perfectly. The Pocky matches it too." He stood up and looked over me once, nodding in approval.

        Either he's like going on a shopping day with my friends, or my father. Sounds like a friend conversation to me.

        Kabuto walked in and his face turned a little pink, like really microscophic you can't see it without a magnifying glass.

        "O-oroc-chimaru-sa-ama. I broug-ght you you-ur med-dicine." He stuttered, trying his best not to look at me.

        He quickly left after Oreo drank it with distaste. "Medicine always have to taste bad." He chugged the water from the glass in one gulp.

        "Thank you for the money." I bowed befor turning to leave. "No problem dear. You did your job very well."

        "Oh and one more thing." I turned to look at him. "You have a special mission with Sasuke tonight. He has all the details on the paper I gave him. Hope you two have fun."

        I closed the door behind me and walked towards my room. 'What did he mean by a special mission tonight? With Sasuke even.'

        I opened the door to my room and walked in to see sasuke laying on my bed. "What are you doing?"

        He looked over at me and sat up, holding up a piece of paper for me to see. But I didn't fail to notice the blush creeping onto his face while he handed it to me.