1

It was a cold morning in brimingham.The sun wasn't shining that bright.People of brimingham were going on with their regular things.
The peaky blinders took off for a royal Opera House at the town near brimingham.They had arranged a meeting with Brooke stone the manager of the Opera House to meet the owner of the house.They didn't know who the owner was but they knew he had some specific information about the Italian and American trade.So Arthur ,John and Tommy left for the house.
Arthur was driving and Tommy was just puffing his cigarette in the front seat.
"Well I hope we get something out of the owner guy eh?"arthur said
John simply nodded his head while keeping a toothpick in his mouth.
"If we don't I'm going to sue that manager guy who asked us to come"Tommy said in his deep husky voice.
They soon reached and got out of the car to see a large royal building.
"Ah welcome gentlemen"stone said coming out greeting them with a smile
They simply nodded and followed him inside.Stone brought them up to a private room in the balcony of the house.Music could be heard before entering the stage room.They simply walked inside to see a group of girls and boys practising ballet on the stage.Tommy looked at them for a while and sat on his seat.John and Arthur sat too.
"Gentlemen what would you like to drink eh?"Stone asked
"Whiskey"Arthur said for all of them
Tommy was still looking at the stage with a few dancers dancing on it.
Stone went away to get them their drinks.Arthur noticed his brother continuously looking at the people dancing.He glanced at what he was staring at and saw a tall woman dressed in casual clothes standing with her back facing them.She was wearing a loose white button up shirt and loose pants.Her was down and she was holding a small stick.Tommy was getting curious to see who she was.They heard footsteps and stone brought them their drinks.He noticed Tommy looking at the woman who was like an instructor for the dancers.
"Curious about who she is sir?"stone asked in a polite way
John looked over too and saw the tall woman shouting instructions at the dancers.
"She ....Oh she is a true beauty,an angel in the form of human.She sure dances like one too."stone said sighing and handing them their drinks.
"I don't find women that amusing"Tommy said drinking his whole whiskey in one gulp.
"Well you will find her amusing.She is no ordinary woman.She is different.Stronger.More powerful.More fearless and more beautiful"he said
There curiosity grew even more.Tommy stood and put his hands in his pockets and just stood at the balcony staring at the woman who stone described.

"Come on let's do it again"she shouted pointing at their positions
"No no no let me show you"she said getting in the corner of the stage.She asked one of the male dancers to stand in the other corner.The music played again and she was steady at her position.She slowly walked towards the dancer and when she was close she brought her leg up and he held it.The dancer bent backwards while holding her leg making a dance move.Tommy was a little surprised and so was his brothers.They still couldn't see her face.She jumped on the man and he held her and spun her around.
The music was coming to an end and Tommy still couldn't see who the woman was.She made one last spin and the music ended.Her back was still facing Tommy.The binders were surprised by her dance moves.She truly danced like an angel.
The woman gave them some last instructions about the dance and dismissed them.They stage was empty now except a few other assistants of the woman.One assistant brought a sheet of paper.He called for the woman and she turned around.A slight gasp escaped Tommy's lips.He finally got a glimpse of her.She had a perfect jawline.Rosy pouty lips.Brown hair and the perfect body.
"Jesus"Arthur gasped as his cigarette dropped from his hands in surprise.
Tommy just stood still looking at her.His face couldn't be read.It was emotionless but still he reflected something on his face.
"I told you all she was a beauty"stone said putting his hands in his pockets.
A few minutes passed by and stone said"gentlemen since you've seen the dance shall we go somewhere private"he said politely
They nodded and walked with him.Tommy was still a little surprised to see her but he brushed it off.They entered the vip room.There were a few chalk boards and map boards here and there of brimingham.A fire was lit up in the room.Tommy lit up a cigarette and sat back down on his seat.Arthur stood near the window and John sat with his brother.They were a little quite because they were still taking in the beauty of the woman they saw.
"Gentlemen make yourselves comfortable"stone said bowing to them.He opened the door to the room again and looked out the door.He saw the same woman there standing in the corner of the large corridor with her assistant.
"Miss y/n!!"he called for her
Tommy looked up as he heard her name.All of the three brothers looked up when they heard who she was.
"Y/n"Tommy said to himself as he put down his cigarette
The woman looked up at stone and came to him with a curious look on her face.Her assistant walked with her holding a contract behind.
"Miss I want you to meet some gentlemen"he said pointing towards the room
Y/n looked at where he was pointing and walked over to the room to reveal three men who were dressed almost same with the same caps.Y/n recognised who they were in a second.
"Miss these are-
"The peaky blinder"y/n said interrupting him while looking at the men in front of her.She looked at all three of them but only one attracted her attention.
"You must be Thomas Shelby"y/n said walking over to him to shake his hands with a smile
"What gave me away?"he said in his husky voice while shaking her hand.An electric wave was shot through both their bodies.But they ignored it.
Arthur and John greeted her too.
"I'm John Shelby"he said looking at the breathtaking woman in front of him
"It's nice to meet you John"she said with a smile
"I'm y/n"she said at all three men
"Y/n?"arthur asked for her surname
"I don't think you're ready for my surname yet"she said with a smirk
They were all amused by her except Tommy.He pretended he wasn't but deep down he found her smart.
"How May I assist you gentlemen?"she asked walking back a little
"Well there's nothing we need help with except we just wanted to meet the owner of the Opera House"John said with a toothpick in his mouth
"And you're talking to her"y/n said shrugging
They were a little more surprised as she turned out to be the owner herself.
"Well then we want your help"Tommy said while taking another puff of his cigarette
Y/n crossed her arms and simply looked at him waiting for his request.
"What do you know about the American rum trade and Italian rum trade"he said looking down on the floor and looking back up
Y/n wasn't surprised at his question although know one asked her that question that often.
"Well what do you want to know?"she said in a plain tone
"Everything"he replied looking right in her eyes
Y/n gave him a slight smile and then walked over to the corner of the room where many maps were kept.She took out a roll and placed it on the board.It was a trade connection map between America ,Italy and London
"Let's begin from here"she said grabbing a pen
She marked a circle on a part of Italy
"The illegal trade market tried its best to hide what they do out there but there nothing that can be hidden from me that easily"she said letting out a scoff.She told them a lot more helpful information about it that really was helpful for them so Tommy was satisfied.
"There a lot to cover gentlemen I hope you'll keep up"y/n giving them a polite smile
Her smile was enough to melt them.The same cold group of men could be easily melted by it.
"I don't think you know us that well"Tommy said putting his cigarette down
"When it comes to business we definitely keep up"he said now looking at her
She simply nodded her head chuckling "Mr Shelby let's plan another meeting someday and maybe ill tell you more because one meeting won't be enough for what I know"she said with a smirk
"I live in brimingham so it won't be that difficult to plan a meeting"y/n said
Tommy nodded his head in agreement.
"How bout the Garisson on Saturday at 10:00 "Tommy said
"Won't be a problem.Have a great day"she said leaving the room in less than a second
They just saw a gorgeous woman who disappeared in a matter of seconds.
"I like her"Arthur said
His brothers looked at him giving him a look.
"What?"he said raising his hands
Tommy sighed and they soon left the house.