13

Mine is all he said that made y/n tremble.It made goosebumps run to her spine.She stood there still looking in his eyes and not moving a muscle.She didn't except this one word to hit her so bad.She took a step away from him.
"Tommy you can't risk your families lives and I'm not letting you stop me because this is the only way I can protect you and your family"y/n said in a soft yet stern voice.
"I mean my words Tommy I'll have to marry him"y/n said moving her gaze down on the floor
"I'm not fooking letting you y/n!!!!"he screamed
"You cannot stop me Tommy!!"she screamed back
"This is my fate and this is the only way!!!"she screamed again walking outside the house to take some air.
She walked outside and took a deep breath to calm her down.Tears were ready to flow out but she controlled them.Again.
"Y/n"Tommy said softly
She closed her eyes.He was going to make this very difficult for her.She sighed and turned around to see his eyes now wet like he was on the edge to have a breakdown
"Please don't
leave me y/n not now please"he said holding her hands
"Not when I need you the most"he said still keeping his emotions in control but y/n could see he was breaking inside.
"I'll protect you we all will but please don't go don't fucking go to him please"he said bringing her closer to him.He brought his hand up her waist that fit perfectly in his arms.The warmth of his chest was inside y/n now.He looked in her eyes as she slowly brought her hand up his cheek.He closed his eyes when he felt her warm hand on his cold cheek.Goosebumps ran down his spine.And soon enough a tear fell from her eyes.She got to her toes and kissed his forehead.His eyes were still closed as he felt her soft lips on his forehead.
"I'll not go anywhere Tommy I'll be right here"she stopped as her voice broke
"But I cannot let you and your family die"she said as her voice trembled
"You are everything I could ever ask for y/n"he said in his husky voice that still showed some emotion.He brought his hand up her neck and pulled her closer and rested his forehead on her.
"And I'm not giving you up because" he paused and opened his eyes and said
"You're mine"and slammed his lips on hers.Her body was stiff because she was in shock.She closed her eyes and brought her hand to his neck.Their lips both moved in sync begging for the warmth of eachother.Thousand thoughts were running through her mind but when he kissed her they all went away like they wanted all her attention to be at him.Goosebumps and chills ran down Tommy's arms and back.He brought her even more close like he never wanted anything else more.Like she was just made for him.Sudden heat hit their bodies causing them both to shudder at the feeling.Blood flow increased in their veins.Their souls were colliding in each other.Fighting to feel each other.Their lips moved in sync and it felt like world was behind them now.She moved her hands slowly to his getting even more closer which couldn't be possible but she made it.His arms felt safe like nothing from the outside world could hurt her.She slowly pulled away and opened her eyes to see Tommy still outspoken from the kiss.He slowly opened his eyes and looked at her.They both were out of words at this moment.
"Tommy don't make this difficult for me please"she said softly
"Your family is everything for you it always has been.You can't put your family on risk.That's not what I want or anyone else wants."
Polly,Ada,John everyone came outside.Y/n looked at them and her eyes started watering again.
"A family is everything a person could ask for.You'll find a woman again but not a family.This ones precious and it's cannot be changed.For others family is their weakness.But for you it's your strength"she said the words he once said himself but he now felt how big the impact of it was.Y/n gave him a slight smile.Well at least she tried.She came close to him again and gave him a peck on his lips.Tommy pulled forward like he wanted her more.Like he didn't want her to leave.But she pulled away because if she won't she would fall hard for him.So hard that it would be suicide to leave.It's stabbed Tommy right in his fucking heart.Right at it.She walked away from him causing her jasmine perfume to fill the air.Tommy's world shattered again as he smelled the cologne after so long.He was punched in his gut so bad that he felt darkness was about to cover his world again.But this time he lost his light.Family was everything to Tommy and when y/n said what he did he realised how real his words felt.Family was his first priority.
Y/n walked away from his and left the house.She got in her car and sat down.She took a deep breath and looked back to see Tommy who didn't move an inch and was just staring at her with an unreadable face.His eyes were slightly red like they were ready to shoot tears from them.Y/n felt like her whole life got pointless.But this is what she had to do.
Tommy turned away to walk back inside but looked behind once again to get a last glimpse of her.She smiled at him as a tear fell down her beautiful eyes.He turned away and walked back inside and closed the door.Y/n broke out crying.Her sobs sounded like someone had been burning in a fire and was crying for help.She brought her hand up her face and wiped her tears away as soon as they came outside.She didn't want to be weak so she drived away from their house.She just wished her life could be normal.With Tommy by her side.But it wasn't possible.
She soon got home and ran upstairs to her room and locked the door.She broke out again in loud sobs that echoed everywhere in her room.She slowly sat on the floor and leaned her back against the wall and closed her eyes
"You're not weak"something said from inside causing her to open her wet eyes again.Everything was silent.She closed her eyes again and took a deep breath
"You're not weak"the voice said again.She listened closely because she wanted to know what it was
"Think"it said "think"it said again
"You're stronger than anyone in front of you.Be yourself.Think"the voice chanted in her head
"Y/n do it for me"Tommy's voice suddenly said causing her to gasp and open her eyes.She took deep breaths and stood back up.She stood still for a while and closed her eyes to see what just happened.Everything was dark now.She was not in the same world she was somewhere else.She was in a room full of bright white light
"Tommy"she said as her voice echoes in her mind
"You're everything I ever wanted y/n"his voice echoed again
Y/n looked behind to see Tommy standing there still looking at her with a sad face.His eyes were red and wet.
"Tommy"she said walking towards him.She stopped in her tracks when she saw his whole family emerging from behind him with slight smiles on their faces and tears in their eyes.Their smiles soon faded to make an horrifying face.Y/n looked at them in confusion .She felt a wet liquid near her feet and looked down to see a pool of blood.She looked at it in horror and looked back up to see his whole family dead on the floor.Their limp bodies on the floor.Y/n saw George standing behind them panting heavily carrying a machine gun in his hand.He looked up and met her gaze.Blood was splattered on his face and he had a horrifying smile.
"Welcome home love"his horrifying voice echoed everywhere.
"No!!!!!"she screamed and looked behind to see Tommy on his knees.He looked up at y/n and she saw blood coming from his mouth.
"Y/n"is all he said before lying dead on the floor.Y/n gasped loudly and opened her eyes and walked back to collide with the wall.She took heavy breaths and her mouth was opened in shock.And her eyes were wide open like she saw a ghost.
"No no no"she whispered while grabbing a few locks of her hair and breathing heavily.She took a deep breath and sat down on her bed.
An hour went by and she finally was a little calm.Her eyes were dry now.She took a shaky breath and closed her eyes.She had to think of something to protect them.She couldn't be sure wether George would save their lives.She couldn't risk it.Now was not the time.She had to come up with a plan.