24.

"Y/n"a familiar voice echoed.She was in a dark place.There was no one there except her.

She looked here and there in search of the voice.

"Y/n"it said again.She realised it was Tommy's voice.

"Tommy?"she whispered

Polly and Tommy were sitting across her on the bed.

"Tommy?"she whispered weakly
His head snapped up to her as he heard her say his name.Polly looked over at Tommy and then back at her.

Y/n saw Tommy coming towards her from the dark.

"Tommy"she happily sighed and walked closer to him.But when she did she saw his face.It wasn't Tommy.It wasn't him.

It was a bruised man who looked just like Tommy but was bleeding heavily.Her eyes grew wide when she looked at the person up and down.

Horror was the only expression visible on her face.

"Tommy!"she gasped

"Tommy!"she gasped in horror

"Tom something's wrong"polly said looking over at the panicking Tommy.He couldn't do anything to help her in any way.

All he could hear was his name on her lips.Her body shivering with some unknown fear he had no idea about.

"Y/n wake up it's not real"he said shaking her trying to get her out of this horrible situation

"Y/n wake up it's not real"a voice said from far away.

That was Tommy!

She looked here and there for a way out.It was like she was in a sleep paralysis.She looked here and there but only darkness came her way.

"Tommy Im loosing it"she said in panic in her vision

Tommy felt his body shake with panic.What did that mean?He shook her continuously but she was just saying things she wasn't waking up.

"Tommy"she called out again.But now silence covered her.

She looked here and there in alert.She knew silence meant danger.

It was when a loud gushing sound came to her ears.She looked behind and saw a large river of blood roaring and flowing towards her.

Her eyes grew wide with shock and panic.

"No no no Tommy!!!"she screamed as she felt someone grip her and shake her.

Her eyes snapped open.Sweat dripped from her face as she realised she was awake.

Her breathing was unsteady and heavy.She was sitting up on a bed as her body shivered with shock.

Tommy and Polly were in deep shock.They were looking at her with their eyes wide in shock and horror.

Her breathing started to calm down when she looked around.She felt a presence beside her and saw Tommy sitting near her with a confused face.

She felt a presence beside her and saw Tommy sitting near her with a confused face

Y/n looked at him for a while with her emotions still being shock and surprise.

He saw as a tear fell down her eyes.He immediately bent his body forwards and hugged her tight.

She didn't even care about the wounds and the pain because all she wanted was him.She broke out in cries as she hugged him and caressed his neck.

He tried calming her down but he was feeling like he was breaking too.Polly took the hint and walked out of the room leaving them both alone.

"Tommy I-I-can't-it hurts"she said sobbing and breaking out to a panic attack

Tommy closed his eyes.The words she said were so Painful.It made his heart break in pieces.

The woman who was always fearless and strong was in his arms breaking out as blood flowed through her wounds.Anger and rage was burning his whole body in flames.

"I'm sorry y/n"he said and closed his eyes while he still hugged her.

"I'm never letting you go ever again"he said as he slowly patted her back making her calm down a little

She pulled away as he cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumb.Y/n closed the gap between them and placed her lips on his,embracing him and taking every ounce of him.

He responded to the kiss immediately.He missed her so much and he couldn't deny it.All
He ever wanted was her but the world used to pull her away from him.

She didn't care about anything anymore.She promised to fight with him.To love with him.To die with him.

The pain was too much until he came back in front of her eyes.Relief washed over her again as she knew she was back with him again.

"I'll die without you y/n"