5

It was a dark night.The weather was gloomy.The brimingham people were mostly in their houses.Y/n was out again for a walk.People didn't know who she is but she was beautiful so they liked to greet her.Her hands were in her pockets and she was silently walking but her peaceful walk was soon interrupted by the screams of a woman in the back of the alley.They were muffled but y/n could hear them like she was screaming right at her eat.She soon walked towards the sound and reached a dark alleyway.She walked through it and finally entered an empty street.She looked left but then when she looked at her right she saw a woman being strangled by a few thugs.They were holding her by her hair and were dragging her across the floor.She was screaming in endless pain and was screaming for help but luckily y/n came there to answer her call.
"Hey!"she screamed while walking towards them.Her heels clicking against the floor.
"Oh hello pretty lady oh look at those legs all the way to the floor"a thug said throwing the woman against the wall.
"Gentlemen let me suggest you something"y/n said smacking her lips and walking closer to the thug
She walked even more closer and grabbed his hand and twisted it.A crack sound came and the other thugs paused in their tracks.the sound was followed by a scream.
"Never ever mess with women"y/n said twisting his hand again and another crack sound came
"Ah!!!!!!!!"he screamed
Y/n punched him and he dropped to the floor.A thug came running at her in anger with a gun ready to shoot.She ducked as he was about to hit her and kicked his ankle.A silence formed for a few seconds until a crack sound came and his ankle broke separating the bones.He dropped to the floor.Another guy came and she bent down and hit their legs and as they dropped she took her leg and hit them on the back dropping them on the floor.Another thug came and hit her on the head.
"You son of a bitch"y/n hissed and kicked his balls.She grabbed hold of pipes attached to the wall and with just a Yank she broke them taking one rod out and hit the thug on his legs with it.The guy dropped down
"Urgh god you can't even fight in these fucking heels"y/n said sighing and taking them off
The last thug came and punched her but she ducked.He punched again and she ducked again.Y/n grabbed his head and dragged him just like he did to that woman.She walked barefoot to the railing at the corner of the street.She threw his head on the rail and the blood came rushing out.She threw his head again and a last wave of blood splattered out causing a little drops of head on her beautiful face.He finally dropped to the floor and y/n took a deep breath.She was panting and she saw the woman who they attacked.She walked over to her and helped her get up.
"Are you ok?"she asked politely
"Ya I- I'm fine"she said grabbing hold of y/n for support
Her dress was torn and was revealing a part of her breast.
"Here take this"y/n said giving her her expensive coat
"Keep it"she said smiling
The woman looked at her and hugged her tightly.She backed away in surprise but gave in the hug
"Thank you thank you"she breathed
"It's ok shh shh"y/n said patting her back
She finally pulled away and thanked her again and walked away.Y/n was still getting her breathing proper so she took support of the wall and leaned on it.She wore back her heels and sighed and looked at the thugs.She walked closer to one of them and kicked him again.
"Fucking cunts"y/n whispered in anger
"You fight good"a deep voice said
Y/n looked back in surprise and saw Tommy leaning against the wall with a cigarette in his hand.Arthur and John were standing with him too.
"Ya better than us"Arthur said taking a puff of his cigarette
"Is this what you guys do?Watch others fight secretly and then do nothing about it?"y/n sighing
Tommy chuckled and walked towards her.He looked at the men she killed and bent down to see one thug whose leg bones were in two parts.
"So you know what you're doing eh?"he asked looking at y/n.He got a closer glimpse and saw how she looked like.Her hair was open and were flowing in the wind.Her face had a few drops of blood.Her chest was moving up and down because of her heavy breathing.She looked like a warrior goddess who just came from an ancient war.Tommy stood back up and his brothers walked towards the bodies.
"You need to teach us some of this"John said chuckling
"I will when I get the time"y/n said with a smirk
"Now if you don't mind gentlemen I have work to do"y/n said crossing her arms
They weren't able to say anything because she didn't even wait for their answers and just walked away in the foggy night.Tommy was impressed.He never saw anyone fight like this.He was so impressed
"Who even is she?"arthur asked confused
"She'll tell you when the time comes"Tommy said walking away
"I don't even care who she is.I like her"John said looking back at the bodies smirking and walking away with Tommy.
"Oh and she also wants us to come to dinner at her house day after tomorrow"Tommy said walking away
"Bravo"John said laughing
"I'm gonna get nightmares after seeing that leg"Arthur said laughing and they too walked away in the dark night.

It was a Sunday morning and Tommy was back in the garrison.He was talking with grace.He confessed that he liked her and she did too.But he knew something weird was happening.But as usual a Shelby ignores feelings.So grace and Tommy decided to be official.They started dating now.
Tommy soon got out of the garrison and decided to meet y/n.He knew where she lived but he never saw her house.He took his car and drove over to her house.Her house was a little far away from the garrison about 10 or 15 minutes.He finally reached the address and got out of the car to see a large royal manor with servants working here and there.He expected her house to be big as she was a whitemoore after all.He walked over to her gate and the servants saw him.They knew y/n knew Tommy so they opened the manor doors and greeted him with respect.He simply nodded and walked inside to see a large entrance room with many corridors and rooms.Tommy saw a large brown door at the end of the hall.Soft music could be heard as muffled through the door.He walked towards it and slightly opened it to see y/n herself hanging off two large ribbon like drapes.She was doing Ariel dancing in the middle of the large ballroom.She moved slowly with the music.She was not dancing but was just feeling it.She leaned from the ribbons and slowly moved her hands.She was looking beautiful while dancing.Her white top was slightly showing her fair tiny waist.Tommy just leaned against the door and looked at her.She danced and moved with the music.She slowly spinned and was now facing Tommy.Her eyes were closed and she was simply enjoying the moment.The music was coming to an end and she opened her eyes to see Tommy.She gasped and her hand slipped but luckily she had her legs wrapped around the ribbon.
"Tommy hey!!!"y/n said in surprise as she was now hanging from the ribbon
Tommy smiled and walked towards her.He came closer to her face.
"You dance well too"he said
Y/n smiled awkwardly.She was hanging from the ribbon and her face was upside down.She got hold of the ribbon and got down on the floor.Tommy helped her and grabbed her waist tight.Goosebumps ran down her body and she was now on the floor face to face with Thomas Shelby himself.
"This is a surprise"y/n said smiling
"Ya I thought I should visit see how your head is?"he said
"Ya it's fine"y/n said laughing
"Want something to drink?"y/n asked walking away
"You know what I don't care I am serving you something special"y/n said walking away quickly before he could say anything
He smiled a little and walked over to her living room and sat on the couch.He took off his hat and ran his fingers through his hair.Y/n came walking by and placed a glass for him and poured him whiskey.She didn't show the bottle at first and gave him his glass.He took a sip and made a confused face.
"This is something different"he said examining the glass
"You drink a lot of whiskey right?Lets see if you can guess the one I gave you"y/n said smirking
He took a few more sips.He really liked the taste of it and it felt familiar too
"This is The macallan fine whiskey"he said putting the glass down
"So you do know your whiskey"y/n said nodding in surprise
"Ya I'm good at many other things"he said pouring another glass
He talked with her for a while about business and everything,her family,her past,her everything.

"So are you coming tomorrow for dinner?"y/n asked while walking with him and escorting him back outside
"Ya of course.I'm bringing grace too hope you don't mind"he said not asking her but telling her.Shelbys never took no for an answer so she said yes
"No no I don't mind at all.The more the better"she said
Something in her wanted to burst outside like something was bugging her.She bid him goodbye and smiled at him.Tommy nodded at her once and left in a second