6

The night y/n was planning for came.Her house was cleaned properly for her special guests.Hunderd different varieties of whiskeys and drinks were all placed in the hall near the big round table for them to sit and chairs surrounding it.Beautiful candles and centre pieces were placed on the table.The house was shining bright and was decorated with candles and chandeliers.Y/n was in her room getting ready.She decided to wear a floral dress with straps.The dress was puffy and ended on the knees.She wore white heels with the white dress and her hair were down but were more Styled.She looked so beautiful that even words couldn't describe her looks.She got downstairs and did some last minute set ups and arrangements.Her servant announced that the Shelby's were here.She walked elegantly towards the large door and opened it to reveal beautifully dressed women coming out of a car and the brothers coming out of another.They all came out and were very surprised by the beautiful manor.They say y/n standing at the door waiting for them to come.She smiled at them taking their breath away by the gorgeous woman standing in front of them.
They walked towards the door and she welcomed them and greeted them one by one.She met Polly and Finn and everyone else except Tommy and grace.
"Y/n this house is gorgeous but not as much as you"Arthur said with a smirk
Y/n giggled and looked outside to see Tommy and grace getting out of a separate car.Tommy offered grace a hand and she held it tight.Tommy finally looked at y/n and his eyes paused.He was trying to pull away but it's like his body failed him.She looked beautiful.They both walked towards her and she welcomed them
"This house is breathtaking"grace said to y/n and she smiled in response
They all sat down together.
"Y/n this is our aunt Polly"John said pointing his hand and her
"It's a pleasure to meet you y/n"Polly said smiling
She found the woman very beautiful but she also was wondering what she did for a living.
"The pleasures all mine"y/n said with respect
She got up and asked the servants to get the food they prepared.Different cuisines from different places were Arranged by her.They all ate and laughed and talked together.
Soon enough they were done with eating and y/n poured them all whiskey.
"You have a good collection of whiskeys"Polly said walking over to her
"I like to collect things I rarely use"y/n said laughing
Polly smiled and nodded and helped her serve everyone whiskey.She served them there glasses and they drank the expensive whiskeys that were served.
"So grace and Tommy how did you both meet?"y/n asked taking a sip of whiskey.She just asked the question without thinking and was now kinda regretting it for some unknown reason
"Uh we met at the garrison I was working there and he asked for a drink and that's how we started our relationship"she said looking at Tommy Who was just quietly looking at his glass.He saw grace looking at her and nodded.She took his arm and smiled at him.The same weird feeling came bulging inside her.She smiled and raised her glass
"To grace and Tommy the perfect couple"y/n said smiling
"To grace and Tommy"they all said together smiling and drinking their whiskey
Tommy raised his glass and drank his whiskey in a gulp.They all talked for a while and were all smiling and laughing.Y/n stood up and walked over to the corner of the large room where there was a large piano.
"Ladies and gentlemen who among you can play a piano"she said loudly with a smirk
"Can you?"ada asked
"Yes my lovely ada I can I can do anything"y/n said smiling and walking towards her.They all were a little drunk so they enjoyed what she was doing.
"But I am not going to play today because I wanna dance with my lovely ada"Y/n said bowing and giving her a hand to dance.She laughed and took it.Y/n then asked her special servant to play the piano and he happily played.He played some jazz and fast  music and the room echoed with the noise.Ada and y/n happily danced together.Their laughs echoed in the whole room.Micheal and Polly joined too.They both danced together with ada and y/n.Tommy brought grace too and they both swayed together too.John and Arthur joined too and they were all now dancing on the playful jazz music.They all stood in a circle and jumped and danced together.Her manor light up by the laughs and music and it felt like it came alive.The music ended and they all cheered and clapped together.They sat back down on their seats and were catching their breaths.
"That was fun"y/n said breathing heavily
They all smiled and nodded.Time passed by and it was there time to leave.Y/n all walked them together outside.
"This is was lovely y/n"Polly said touching her cheek
She smiled and kissed her hand."ya I've never had more fun"John said
He said and kissed her hand.She smirked and waved him goodbye.He laughed and put a toothpick in his mouth and left.Tommy asked grace to get in the car.So she thanked her and left.Tommy now stood in front of her still looking directly in her eyes
"Something you wanna say?"y/n said crossing her arms
"Tonight was good.You should plan these more often"he said taking out a cigarette
Y/n bowed in front of him like a princess.He laughed and she followed his laughter too.
"Ok fine fine go I think grace is staring at us"y/n said patting his shoulder
"Go follow the rest of your battalion"y/n said laughing
He nodded and left smiling.Something about her gave him warmth.Warmth that his cold heart never felt.Warmth that could change him and his world.It was strong.Not even Tommy could defeat it.Wether he realised or not but there will always be a part of his heart that will be saved for her.Only her.The intoxication of her jasmine cologne,the intoxication of her words,the intoxication of her dance,the intoxication of her beauty will always haunt Tommy till the end of times.