18

It was almost dark outside now.The moon was hidden behind the clouds.The weather was so intoxicating and beautiful.Y/n was again on the streets,walking towards the Shelby house with some paperwork about their business.She had many cars but she liked to walk more than drive.

She knocked the door of the large Shelby house.No one answered.She knocked again and a familiar voice called from inside
"Easy easy I'm coming!"

Y/n knew it was Tommy and she couldn't help but smile a little.He opened the door and looked at her up and down and smirked.
"Tommy"she greeted with a smile and he smirked and welcomed her in.

"So I've brought some paperwork that we need to go on right now.Some from Alfie.He's getting on my ass."y/n said walking here and there in the lobby room as Tommy sat down on the couch and looked at her.Her hair was coming in front of her face and she was continuously putting it back and he could see she was getting frustrated.
He smiled at her and she sat down on the couch.Tommy got up and walked over to pour two glasses of whiskey.
He gave one to her and sat back down on the couch.
"Where is everyone?"y/n asked looking around the large house
"Well Polly,John,Ada and Michael are at a party at garrison and Arthur is god knows where"he said lighting up a cigarette
"Touché"y/n said nodding her head
They both talked and continued with their work.

Two hours went by........
"Oh god it's so much!!!"y/n said in frustration
Tommy rubbed his hand over his face and groaned
"Ya it is"he said,his voice sounded tired but hot at the same time.
"We need a break"y/n said putting her pen down and lying back on the couch.She closed her eyes and let out a sigh.The room was silent until the sound of slow jazz music echoed in the house.
Y/n opened her eyes and looked at Tommy who was standing in the corner putting the music on.Y/n smiled
"I had no idea you listened to jazz"she said getting up from the couch

"Well there are some things I don't share.I wait for people to find them out"he said drinking his last sip of the whiskey

Y/n walked over to him and took his glass for a refill.She walked over to the table where the bottles were and started pouring the whiskey in the glass.She suddenly felt a strong presence behind her.Tommy brought his arms on the sides and leaned closer taking support of the table.
Y/n felt shivers running down her whole body.The hair on the back of her neck stood up.The feeling of his chest closer to her made her feel warm.
Tommy pulled her hair to the other side of her neck slowly,careful not to hurt her and leaned towards her ear
"You have any idea what you do to me?"he said as his husky deep cigarette voice vibrated through her ears to the pinky toe of her foot.

Y/n closed her eyes at the intoxicating sensation.And to make it worse he brushed his lips on her neck causing a whimper to come out.Tommy's body shook to its core by listening to it.He felt like he achieved victory by finally making her feel that way.

"Do you have any idea how much I control myself when I smell your cologne,or when I hear you laugh,or when I see your stubbornness?"he said slowly bringing his hand on her waist

"I want the world to know that you're mine and mine only.You're lucky that you killed that genove bastard otherwise I would've.Because no one touches Thomas Shelby's girl that way.No one touches y/n whitemoore that way"he said in a threatening yet hot tone that made y/n fall head over heels for him.

"You belong to me and me only"he said putting a soft kiss on her neck and then in a second he turned her around face to face to him.He saw her slightly pink blush that she was hiding with her attitude and cockiness.

"I control myself around you.I wouldn't take second to rip that expensive suit in pieces"he said coming closer to her.They were breathing each other's air,that's how close they were
She could hear his beating heart and his heavy breaths.